Hello T2W. Any football traders out there?

Hello!

I run a website about trading football clubs. I wanted to join T2W to find out if anybody is doing anything similar at the moment?

I'm keen to find out if there are other types of football trading out there and if so, how successful people are with it?

Football traders/trading is completely new term for me. Can you explain more about it in details?

I did think it was something quite new myself.

I'm not much of an expert on conventional trading so I'm afraid my language may be not as good as what you are used to!

Football trading is with regards to buying and selling football clubs. Not entire clubs at crazy prices but like a virtual card trading idea. I can only speak referring to my website as I haven't come across anything similar. It is all about buying a football club card, such as Newcastle for £5.00. Over time based on their real life match results and news stories, their value changes and so can be sold for say £50 for a profit.

It's very similar to other trading ideas where you need to buy low, sell high, whilst predicting what is likely to happen in the near future. It does not require some football knowledge which is different to other methods.

Hope this explains it!

It is all about buying a football club card, such as Newcastle for £5.00. Over time based on their real life match results and news stories, their value changes and so can be sold for say £50 for a profit.

Hope this explains it!

Who decides what value a card has?
Buying is easy. (parting with money)
How do you guarantee that the card will actually convert into £50 later on?
Who are the market-makers?

I thought this was going to be about betting on games outcomes.

Who decides what value a card has?
Buying is easy. (parting with money)
How do you guarantee that the card will actually convert into £50 later on?
Who are the market-makers?

I thought this was going to be about betting on games outcomes.

The card's value is determined by our team of moderators and has a very complex system in working out. It takes account of a large number of factors including recent results, upcoming fixtures, league position, club's financial status and lots more.

Of course there is no guarantee that a card will go up in value. As with any trading avenue, there is a chance that something you buy, you will not be able to sell for a higher price. However having saying that, in the majority of cases, especially with a club that performs well in matches, their value does increase and the trader is then able to sell it on for a higher price.

Hope this answers your queries

The card's value is determined by our team of moderators and has a very complex system in working out. It takes account of a large number of factors including recent results, upcoming fixtures, league position, club's financial status and lots more.
So basically, a team of nerds arbitrarily decide of the current value of your investment?

If I want that I can buy FB.

Hello!

I run a website about trading football clubs. I wanted to join T2W to find out if anybody is doing anything similar at the moment?

I'm keen to find out if there are other types of football trading out there and if so, how successful people are with it?

oh - I thought you meant trading as on Betfair etc etc

jees....bye :eek:
N

Means all things are in hand of your team of moderators.

Suppose, a team performs good then how is the higher value decided of a card?