Canary Wharf Traders...

dominationFX

Hi. Are there any FX trading clubs or social meets for trading guys in this area of London please? I have tried googling, but cant find anything. Also, if there is anybody here willing to give a Trainee FX Trader a job in Canary Wharf please contact me. Also looking to be mentored by an experienced price action trader in London, with a view to meeting socially with like minded people. Thanks.

I'd be interested too.... anything happening?

dont know of any around canary warf these days.. so you could arrange your own, start a trade2win thread and suggest a future date.. you should be able to get a good turnout, last summer we had one in canary warf and about a dozen members turned up.

The thread you have just put your response on is the thread, Donald, but thankyou.
After over 100 people have viewed my post, two brave souls put forward a one liner each. There must be some kind of meet up in the financial centre of the world, even given the natural social recalcitrance of the english, who want it all done for them.
Until I can find a coherent, intelligent set of FX traders who focus on PA, I guess it is back to the log cabin. LOL....

my chatroom is having a meetup on non farm firday.

Professional traders/broker/analysts, and those who are at one with the lulz (genuine & serious category cuz it's me, and I like lulz) are invited. PM me for more info.

Have you noticed nothing is happening, just idle comments? Anybody..........I have been busy awhile, but I am back now.