Sharing flat?

if you have no idea how well your job will go, why dont you find something cheaper?

I dont understand some people.

Try putting an add in Loot or a few of the online directories (findaflat/gum tree, etc).. You should have it filled in a couple of weeks.

if you have no idea how well your job will go, why dont you find something cheaper?

I dont understand some people.

I was joking about the whole affordabilty thing and bankruptcy. I have support from a family member who will pay the rent. Thankfully hes in a position that a rent of such as stated isnt much for him.

Anyways, i dont want to make this thread to long and far from the point it was intended. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone let me know.
You all have a good trading day.

Nice flat. Forgot how expensive London is!! I have a big two bedroomed house with a nice garden and it's only £500 a month, hehe.

It does look lovely though. Hope you find someone!

Thanks for reminding us Londoners how much we pay in rent! I have a friend who pays £500 a month for a room in a shared flat that can fit a double bed, set of drawers, and not much else. And he thinks it's a bargain!

um i dont know lol.
i dont think STA let new people trade oil

Directional oil trading is not for novices. I know someone who does it, and he says the market is so thin that he always gets appaling fills on his stops. However, if you're so good that you never get stopped out, you won't have that problem.