Harmonic Pattern Trading

NZDJPY 30Min SHARK

Now Price is in PRZ Zone & indicators are Above 70,so when these indicators come out of 70 , Trade becomes VALID

Attachments

• NZDJPY,M30.png
    NZDJPY,M30.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 211
Nzdjpy 1hr shark

By 30min TF Shark
good short oppurtunity

Attachments

• [NZDJPY,H1].png
    [NZDJPY,H1].png
    124.3 KB · Views: 183
Chfjpy daly bat

AMPRSI,HSI BELOW 70,SO Trade Is Valid
TRADE Management
there is an Primary 45 Degree Trend line, when price breaks 45 Degree Trend line, Trade becomes INVALID

Attachments

• [CHFJPYc,Daily].png
    [CHFJPYc,Daily].png
    105.1 KB · Views: 170
Audcad 4hr bat

RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 ,they need to come below 70 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [AUDCADc,H4].png
    [AUDCADc,H4].png
    115.2 KB · Views: 177
Audcad 4hr bat

RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 ,they need to come below 70 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• AUDCADc,H4.png
    AUDCADc,H4.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 168
Audcad 4hr bat

The Bearish bat on has now hit Target 1, the 38.2 retracement, due to this being a type 1 trade I am looking to close half of my position in case of a reversal back into the PRZ

Attachments

• [AUDCADc,H4].png
    [AUDCADc,H4].png
    91.1 KB · Views: 182
Nzdchf 4hr

Deep Crab
Indicators are now in Extreme zone i.e Above 70, they need to come below 70 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [NZDCHF,H4].png
    [NZDCHF,H4].png
    87.9 KB · Views: 167
AUDCHF 4HR Crab

Indicators are now in Extreme zone i.e Above 70, they need to come below 70 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [AUDCHF,H4] crab.png
    [AUDCHF,H4] crab.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 169
Audcad 4hr

SHARK
Indicators are now in Extreme zone i.e below 30, they need to come Above 30 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [AUDCADc,H4].png
    [AUDCADc,H4].png
    113 KB · Views: 165
Hello Traders,
I’m Naidu, I am a currency trader and trade only harmonic patterns.i will be using only this software
Best Harmonic Trading Software by SCOTT CARNEY ,Founder & Inventor of Harmonic Patterns
Access Details: [Link Removed]

I’m starting this thread with the purpose to prove Harmonic Patterns is very powerful trading Strategy.
This is a Advance method of trading but If any body follow SCOTT CARNEY Books,videos & Live Trading Webinars they can easily learn trading in a very small time
I will not be providing how long I’ve been trading nor will I be answering questions about my results,My charts will explain everything my result will not be equal to yours
This system is based on price action, ratios and harmonics.
Three indictors will be used.
1>AMPRSI 2>RSIBAMM 3>HSI
I'm having good Success ratio with Harmonic Patterns when these 3 indicators Align i usually get 90% success ratio.
I only follow SCOTT CARNEY Sir RULES to ENTER & EXIT a trade
Please let me know if there is an interest in harmonics. I welcome all harmonic traders to participate and post
Thank u

I am interested in Harmonics and am currently watching and studying the videos.
I would appreciate anything you have to offer or trade. we are traders. Right?

I am interested in Harmonics and am currently watching and studying the videos.
I would appreciate anything you have to offer or trade. we are traders. Right?

Sure,
Thanks for ur interest in learning Harmonics..
SCOTT CARNEY Sir is the only Mentor in world who teaches Live Trading Sessions..pls attend live trading webinars..
this november 20th is my 3rd year in learning trading, you can see all my live trades
You can get free access to this amazing software for 1month free.
SCOTT Sir is giving access to all his software ,we can choose our preferred choice mt4,ninja,esignal
i dont know the reason ,when anybody asks me to provide link to download software,when i give link i was getting BANNED
pls kindly see SCOTT CARNEY Sir FACEBOOK to download software or
mail me sekharnaidu attherate gmail dot com
see my running live trade using my software

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
USDCAD Daily BAT

Indicators are now in Extreme zone i.e below 30, they need to come Above 30 and need a Bullish Candle to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [USDCAD,Daily].png
    [USDCAD,Daily].png
    98.9 KB · Views: 199
AUDCHF 4HR Crab

Indicators are now in Extreme zone i.e BELOW 70, SO its a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [AUDCHF,H4].png
    [AUDCHF,H4].png
    113.7 KB · Views: 166
USDJPY Daily Deep Crab

RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 they need to come below 70 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [USDJPYc,Daily].png
    [USDJPYc,Daily].png
    115.4 KB · Views: 173
USDCHF 4HR Crab

RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 they need to come below 70 to become a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [USDCHFc,H4].png
    [USDCHFc,H4].png
    105 KB · Views: 179
USDCHF 4HR Shark

RSIBAMM , AMPRSI & HSI readings are at EXTREMES i.e 70 they are below 70 so its a Valid Trade

Attachments

• [USDCHFc,H4].png
    [USDCHFc,H4].png
    123.6 KB · Views: 163