GOLD

ducati996

3 1
Rumour has it that London and the Bullion banks are going to be granted an exemption from Basel III regulations.

jog on
duc

ducati996

3 1
what will this mean for the market?

Well given that the implementation on 1 Jan. 2022 was effectively going to end the paper gold market, with a corresponding rise in the POG, failure to implement would, you would think, negate the bullishness.

Possibly however, given that it is a unilateral exemption to the London market, removing the other Bullion Banks, Europe/US, the paper gold market shrinks significantly enough that POG rises anyway.

Anyway, it is only a rumour, unconfirmed atm.

jog on
duc

Reactions: IceThor

IceThor

115 27
Well given that the implementation on 1 Jan. 2022 was effectively going to end the paper gold market, with a corresponding rise in the POG, failure to implement would, you would think, negate the bullishness.

Possibly however, given that it is a unilateral exemption to the London market, removing the other Bullion Banks, Europe/US, the paper gold market shrinks significantly enough that POG rises anyway.

Anyway, it is only a rumour, unconfirmed atm.

jog on
duc
Interesting, thanks.

bax699

449 85
Good morning all, got a little trade setup for GOLD . I was expecting price to fall back to the demand area near the trend line , but as we can see price has broken out back above the trend line . Looks like the bull may be continuing its course. So we are looking to buy back in if we get a retest of the break. It may be the case we don't get a retest of the break so will be looking to buy from the other area's of interest above zones. Mark your levels up and keep watching for your entry. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

IceThor

115 27
Good morning all, got a little trade setup for GOLD . I was expecting price to fall back to the demand area near the trend line , but as we can see price has broken out back above the trend line . Looks like the bull may be continuing its course. So we are looking to buy back in if we get a retest of the break. It may be the case we don't get a retest of the break so will be looking to buy from the other area's of interest above zones. Mark your levels up and keep watching for your entry. GLIYF

View attachment 303099
ON IT

bax699

449 85
Good morning all, today I entered a small position on Gold . We got the impulsive move above the trend, then a drop back in price which looks like a re test. The daily candle wicked out to form a hammer which presented nice buying power. So I joined in for the ride hopefully. First aim is the supply zone above, but then I will hold for further possible movement. Fairly easy trade to take, zones should of been marked out from the last post. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Roslina

5 0
XAUUSD H1

The rise in the market price that took place yesterday after being tested at the opening price of 1754.00 did rise up to the level of 1769.00
from this $ 15 increase is the market price today able to make an increase or even follow the original trend where the downtrend will occur following the big bearish in the past?

From the current chart today, I see a rejection at the price of 1763.00 which is the first resistance area after the market opened this morning. Continuing that, the price also has confluence on the trendline area in the M15 timeframe tested.

These are the support and resistance levels of gold today:

R1: 1763.00
R2: 1769.00
R3: 1779.00
--------------------
S1: 1757.00
S2: 1751.00
S3: 1741.00

The price opened today at 1760.00, from Monday’s chart to the current market. The majority of the movement is still in a horizontal position so looking from this potential, short-term trading can be done in the following areas.

Trading management 1: 1.5 to 1: 2 can be used as a guide to place a good risk-reward in current trades.

Follow us to always know the science of trading as well as the latest updates on technical analysis & fundamental analysis

momo3HC

182 54
Interesting last couple of days for Gold. Big pump, rejection at 200 Daily SMA and the a big drop. The positive is that the PSAR is still bullish so let`s see.

forum.forex

6 0
Gold and silver move higher

Gold has continued to recover overnight after falling for two sessions in a row. The yellow metal now trades 0.75% higher at $1777/oz. Silver has moved 1.75% in the right direction to trade at $23.59/oz. Elsewhere in the commodities complex copper has risen another 1.90% and WTI has moved 0.79% into the black.

Risk sentiment was pretty positive overnight. The Nikkei 225 (0.65%) and Shanghai Composite (0.69%) both climbed while the ASX bucked the trend to drop -0.08%. Futures in Europe are pointing towards a positive cash open.

In FX markets, the U.S. dollar struggled overnight as the dollar index fell -0.36%. NZD/USD was the biggest beneficiary rising nearly 1%. Bitcoin continued to climb reaching $62,265.

What do you think about it?

Roslina

5 0
✍️ Update GOLD
- This morning's strategy turned out to be very nice, Gold bounced up quite strongly and is currently at 1782, the momentum is quite good, but in my opinion, Gold is likely to reach the resistance area around 1785-1787. So let's liquidate the buy order in the morning and wait for the signal to sell down.
👉 Reference signal this afternoon: Sell limit GOLD price 1785 and 1787

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock