Tomorrows Gold Price ???

Gold on it`s way to 1215 and 1200

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
If gold can hold above 1240 today then it should go higher than previous high.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 194
Just watchin price action. Probably will not open any trades today.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 269
I think we will break out of range soon. My bias is is to the downside

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 189
Gold remains weak. Expecting a 1205-1200 test soon.

Attachments

• XAUUSD11.JPG
    XAUUSD11.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Gold remains weak. Expecting a 1205-1200 test soon.

I agree... Can't see gold going up with tapering talk and prospective yields rising. January will certainly put more pressure on gold I reckon.

Be interesting if 1200 holds to the end of the year. I reckon it will tank some more as depths are probed. I fancy 1100s my self but that must be wishful drinking. :whistling

The only upside I see is geopolitical strife in the Asian sector. I was thinking if Russia sides with China in exchange for support in Arctic drilling - dash for energy may introduce uncertainty but that is someway off I'd guess. Wouldn't be surprised if we see N.Korea make some noise to perturb the West and uncle Sam very soon too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think 1200 will hold this year. Looking reaction on 1240-1245 zone.

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 266
Gold is at a interesting spot. It shows weakness at 1250 and strength at 1210. It will be nice to see if anything plays on these areas. Going to be boring until then. A good game of golf sounds like a winner right now:)

Gold is at a interesting spot. It shows weakness at 1250 and strength at 1210. It will be nice to see if anything plays on these areas. Going to be boring until then. A good game of golf sounds like a winner right now:)

I'd be interested to know opinions as to;

1. What may take gold up?

2. What may take gold down?

I'm struggling my self at the moment but favour the down side in the absence of uncertainty, irrespective of any news/noise in the market. :whistling

Looking reaction on 1260-1250 zone. I would not like to see it higher then I will change my bias to long until 1300

Attachments

• XAUUSD.JPG
    XAUUSD.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 190