Gold

I'm not so sure myself, think it will keep falling for a while yet

nice looks like gold could pull back after the dump not sure if the news effected it with Russia and USA having a go at 1 another. i feel we could see nice bullish prices coming so going to get back on gold and look for some entries thanks

Good morning all, little update today. Checking back in on Gold and happy to report our trade is going well. As we can see price has continued in our desired direction. We have peaked at just over 300 pips in profit for over 1:2 R:R so if you followed its time to secure your position, and possibly close off some profits of your original position and let the rest run its course. As until the high to the left is broken we could still see a pullback in price. But naturally we should see a bearish day, but don't be worried it is natural market movement. We may find dynamic support form the moving average for further continuation. So secure the bag and let's keep watch on this one. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, happy to report today TP1 zone on GOLD has been hit. So far we have achieved 770+ pips for a 1:6 R:R. Gold has steamed ahead recently showing strong bullish momentum. Currently we sit in the supply zone area where price has previously dropped back from, but it does currently look like its going to be broken. This time I would like price to pullback but not as deep, hopefully to the demand area at 1830 before another push upwards. That way we can add another stacked position to what look's like a continuing bullish trend for GOLD . As always take your profits now and look to re enter, or as I am doing closing half of my position and letting the rest run. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Time to get out now I'd say as I think this is as high as it will go, only time will tell.....

Good being a safe haven as per usual in these times. Not sure when it’s going to come back down from here, I’ve still got a long position open on it.

Good morning all. Another update today on our GOLD position. if you follow my setups you'll know I left a runner on Gold and im glad did. Look at the incredible bull run we have seen. Currently our position sits at 2472 Pips in profit and it looks like could well make a new ATH . My idea for closing my runner is if we do manage to make a new all time high then I will close. As then I will expect a pullback in price before more continuation. So then we can look for a possible sell before we look to buy back in at a cheaper price. I have read some big players expect gold to hit $3K/$4k/$5K an ounce in the future for the precious metal, due to its physical insurance nature, especially with the rise in Crypto. This will maintain power for the big boys at the top in that battle. So If you followed keep watching for that ATH and get ready to close for good returns, or do so now if you wish to. Will update again on the next move. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Teetering around that ATH, I think it'll smash through it after this pullback

Expecting this pullback to turn around 1950 and then break the ATH
Agreed. Situation in Ukraine looking less intense, but inflation still lurking in the background. I might wait until after the Fed rate announcement before getting long again.

Gold made a strong bullish move and it seems that it may make some bearish corrections. As you have suggested that it may end up being a long correction as well. I assume that the H4 and the H1 may offer some good short entries in Gold.

Agreed. Situation in Ukraine looking less intense, but inflation still lurking in the background. I might wait until after the Fed rate announcement before getting long again.
Not sure it's looking less intense. Shells landing near the Polish border and NATO bases, China being reached out to by Putin. Still going to get worse before it gets better sadly.

Not sure it's looking less intense. Shells landing near the Polish border and NATO bases, China being reached out to by Putin. Still going to get worse before it gets better sadly.
OK, I think the prospects for the conflict are not looking quite so bad as a week ago. There are regular negotiations taking place, and Russian forces don't seem to be entering Kiev.