Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sujith u also said a break of 110 leads quickly to 100

surely it is not good to keep longs on medium term gold at the mom?

sujith u also said a break of 110 leads quickly to 100

surely it is not good to keep longs on medium term gold at the mom?

yes. Keeping longs is not good. I just trusted the 105 $ in crude and 800 $ support of gold to hold and give atleast a relief rally of 10 $. Well it gave 8 $ :) and we managed to get hold of 4 $

hmmm , hedge or exit below 780 $. Or hold as booking loss can't be suggested.Tomorrow's crude inventory is decisive.

Yes, I don't want to close it now and book losses.....do you see tomorrow's crude inventory will clear picutre better ?

I can even add one more long position to cover the losses faster...

hmmm , hedge or exit below 780 $. Or hold as booking loss can't be suggested.Tomorrow's crude inventory is decisive.

This is tricky, I do see gold rallying sometime soon. But when is the question.
I can't see us going below 772 before the rally begins. If this level is breached I think I'd have to close and take the loss as there's far too much at stake.
Just my opinion.

Yes, I don't want to close it now and book losses.....do you see tomorrow's crude inventory will clear picutre better ?

I can even add one more long position to cover the losses faster...

after tomorrow's crude inventory , picture is likely to be clear.

Don't finish up your bullets in averaging now.24 hours to fall 40 $. Will need 48x2 hours for recovery ,( if its there to happen.then only)

after tomorrow's crude inventory , picture is likely to be clear.

Don't finish up your bullets in averaging now.24 hours to fall 40 $. Will need 48x2 hours for recovery ,( if its there to happen.then only)

I will wait for your reply to shot second LONG bullet to ave out.....thanks

This is tricky, I do see gold rallying sometime soon. But when is the question.
I can't see us going below 772 before the rally begins. If this level is breached I think I'd have to close and take the loss as there's far too much at stake.
Just my opinion.

Despite being long term gold bull...short/medium term doesn't look good....

Oil, silver and gold can all have substantial falls and STILL be in LONG term bull mkts...

see chart...
at moment my bias is to downside..ie sell rallies..cover on falls...IMHO only..
but the picture looks clear(n)

Attachments

• XAUUSD Cash.png
    XAUUSD Cash.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 149
Hi sujith,

i am greatful to you. you make my life good. today king say short 812 and tel exit between 796 798. I exit 796 and it make me 16$ .my highest profit till date. i am realy very greatful you for recommend that site to me. thanks a lot.
it also save me from big financial trouble!
hope you get a lot of sucess with trading and god bless you

Hi sujith,

i am greatful to you. you make my life good. today king say short 812 and tel exit between 796 798. I exit 796 and it make me 16$ .my highest profit till date. i am realy very greatful you for recommend that site to me. thanks a lot.
it also save me from big financial trouble!
hope you get a lot of sucess with trading and god bless you

Good for you bro :)
Sujith is not bad also.. every trader like Sujith and KOG is good, and you have to learn from them, not only taking their call
Anyway, Congratz :)