Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I think the maximum range that I have seen gold fall is $32 in a day.

It may happen tomorrow. I will take risk and set limit orders to buy between 780 - 785.

2 months ago the trend line was 750 so this is now showing 780. I have learnt the hard way after big losses and patience is the key to successful trading.

I know my price so i'll wait.

If you open this site in 'opera browser'. You can right click on this page. Set an option >>'reload every'. You can make this page to be reloaded every 1 minute to 30 minutes range. No need to keep on clicking refresh button for a call :)

when i said this , it was 809 $. Now its 806 $. Hope you are saved. 3 $ don't come easy ;)

yes...i have thanks!! im just waiting for the big up rally!! i can see it coming but dont know when and i want to try and catch it at the bottom if i can!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you open this site in 'opera browser'. You can right click on this page. Set an option >>'reload every'. You can make this page to be reloaded every 1 minute to 30 minutes range. No need to keep on clicking refresh button for a call :)

Really, wow thanks for tip.

Srock I was thinking that there must be a faster way of receiving your calls.

I will try this option. Thanks:cheesy:

Doing it as per ur advice. Great !

Sorry did not mean gap but room to full further down to 10 year trend line.

Do you see this too Srock on 10 yr trend?

last 20 year chart says , the coming 11 years are bullish for gold. And a bottom for the decade is around coming 10 months.

Wow - cool feature! Anyone here know of a similar option/add-on for Firefox? If not, this is almost worth changing browsers for!

Opera - nice one Sujith! It took me about 5 mins to install, and I'll keep it specially just
for your thread!