Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is for those learning technicals >> draw a line touching 772 , 782, then 807 $ , it will lead to the formation of a triangle type pattern.
Now try to draw a line connecting 772 , 782 and 792 , gold pushed it to parallel line. This gives gold extra time to make another decent top (say 850 $) before breaking below this line next time , and give 730 $.
The idea is , i think gold will be 20 $ above tomorrow this time.Well break of 780 ruins it . :)

Sujith, i still dont understand how can you connect 772,782,792 in a line...
picture will give me an idea i think :p

Thx :D

I need to confirm if 792 $ was bottom or not. Those who couldn't buy , don't worry. If its really end of fall, then gold will come and test 798 $ again. :)

and if this is just a profit taking rally , then worst is yet to come !.

we are almost there. 799.2 $ now. But i personally would suggest to wait.

And risky traders can go for a buy with stoploss below 791.5 $. But its risky as bottom is not confirmed yet. If the given stopholds , . . The call might run this entire month.

And risky traders can go for a buy with stoploss below 791.5 $. But its risky as bottom is not confirmed yet. If the given stopholds , . . The call might run this entire month.

king says we will test 77X today, do you think we are going higher than 800?

is this a call sujith?
so stop is @ 791.5?

Morning all :)

Risky bottom picking trade: Buy if current hourly candle closes at 793 or above; stop 788, target 805