Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

sujithsstorock

Jun 21, 2008
www.activeintl.com
A news about hurricane came. Its approaching US coast.Thats why crude spike and gold up.Anyone got the news before the news ? Lol , but technical trendline gave the buy signal and news came after that :) . Thats why i check charts purely.

sujithsstorock

Jun 21, 2008
www.activeintl.com
There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith

Aug 15, 2008
Sindh
There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith
man great calls.. was not able to trade them cuz i dont have excess to this forum from my work...:( i wish i traded on your calls... what do u think abt now..?? any new longs..??

Wideboy

Oct 2, 2001

Thanks . Sujith
Ok let us know where you go if you chose to move - Kitco ?