Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CMC(market maker) biggest rip offs and shaft people on purpose if they have not hedged their positions they steal money as they see all stops!!!!!

Stick with IG Index!

I agree....im going to move to IG too!!

second target met. 7 $ profit. .

Good call SRock!! :D

I was thinking of your philosophy regarding the sea; you know the one I mean.

If you just went after $1 on gold every day that would be more likely with low risk.

You could gradually build up stake with profits so that $1 = £1000!

That would be £5000 per week profit!!

Small consistent gains will be best I think!

Good call SRock!! :D

I was thinking of your philosophy regarding the sea; you know the one I mean.

If you just went after $1 on gold every day that would be more likely with low risk.

You could gradually build up stake with profits so that $1 = £1000!

That would be £5000 per week profit!!

Small consistent gains will be best I think!

yup !. 'drop by drop make an ocean ' !.

Low risk , less profit . . . But long running business , rather than high risk , high profit . . . But can go out of business any time. ;)

yup !. 'drop by drop make an ocean ' !.

Low risk , less profit . . . But long running business , rather than high risk , high profit . . . But can go out of business any time. ;)

Yes your right, 1 wrong move and game over.

The only way for this method to work would be to only risk profit.

Wise advice - and noted.

Waiting for entry point when this call is completed,
I passed on current call because of 'deadly risky', but enjoying
seeing it's progress. Congrats - 1 target to go, good luck.

One more safe strategy in trading , i read it a day back.

When you usually enter with say 100 £ at one go , try this. Enter with just 25 £. Keep wide stop.

If you are good enough to judge the trend (which is easy) , let the entry run.Whenever it goes into profit and breaks above a important resistance , add more. Thus keep doing this. You will find you small small investments in market ranging from say 790 $ till 840 $. There will be many sell positions and buy positions. Then again , if you smart in trend guessing, you can find that . . . 80 % of your positions are in profit. Just keep trailing stops and book profit . Who cares if its going up or down ? If price goes below 800,then someday it will come above it too.

Then again , one should not compare one position with other (like you do in hedge position). Every position holds the potential of giving you some profit today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wise advice - and noted.

Waiting for entry point when this call is completed,
I passed on current call because of 'deadly risky', but enjoying
seeing it's progress. Congrats - 1 target to go, good luck.

you did very good :) . Its not meant for safe traders. And yes , you shouldn't say i missed profit , but relief that you didn't loose anything.

Sujith,
Don't forget about me...still holding 832....
What's yr suggestion

thanks man

hold buy.

If goes below 789 $ this time , sell for target 782 with stoploss 793 $. If it goes below, your sell will keep your loss in control. Buy can be taken out by third week of september in profit, hopefully.