Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Srock I'm waiting to buy at 781, I think price will be reached today. Can you see this falling below if so suggested stop loss? Thanks buddy.

my Market-Maker is insane. there was a spike down to 749 which hit my stop... funny everthing is ok in 15min charts and up...

my Market-Maker is insane. there was a spike down to 749 which hit my stop... funny everthing is ok in 15min charts and up...

Then you should complain to your brokrage... if i were you, i would get hurry and buy at that spike :p
in my brokrage, i didnt see that spike

I got the same thing!!!!! CMC quoted low at 750.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else got this?

Then you should complain to your brokrage... if i were you, i would get hurry and buy at that spike :p
in my brokrage, i didnt see that spike

ok, they know about the problem and will redo the error, phh.
still makes me angry... :mad:

CMC(market maker) biggest rip offs and shaft people on purpose if they have not hedged their positions they steal money as they see all stops!!!!!

Stick with IG Index!

That is unbelievable behaviour...

I'm igindex too, think they're pretty good.

I've had lots of issues with CMC and have to constantly argue to get issues resolved.

Never use them again!

Futures Betting is also good for spread bet.:D