Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrentT

129 0
a big no. Don't enter again. Go out and come back after 4 hours . Your trade done :) !.
Your right Sujith - thanks. I'll sit and watch.

On trading platforms, I've done a lot of research. I see complaints about all of them, some must be legitimate, but others from inexperience or sore losers. I hear good things about IGMarkets - You can try a demo. But in the end I am using Finspreads. You can trade for 8 weeks at £0.10 (or more)for min deposit of £100. I find the platform very easy and user friendly. They don't do Spot price - I use Gold rolling spread - (same thing?) I can do all of Sujith's calls and I'm happy so far.

It was recommended in one of my beginners books 'Bets and the City' . You don't join a broker for bonuses - but if you choose Finspreads there's an offer to add £50 to your account from the author - SallyNicolls - com. I'm still waiting for mine - but I'm sure it will come - not that bothered.

Hope this helps

sujithsstorock

Veteren member
4,235 42
Risky , buy silver at 13.690 $ stoploss 13.599 $ target 13.730-.790-13.860. Very risky. Do in minimum

rafeel

36 0
hi sujit > any trade suggested here @ 830 ?

sujithsstorock

Veteren member
4,235 42
hi sujit > any trade suggested here @ 830 ?
above resistance is 836 $ and support is at 826 $. Can take any of the given as stop to buy or sell.Right now market seems directionless. But seems A little negative more.

This is a suggestion to rafeel only.

mad mad world

129 0
Hello Friends,

My first post in this forum....

Interesting to see EIA Crude oil inventroy due after one hour....
Last time it was +9.4M......if number is higher this time too then how crude will behave and so does the Gold....
one side hurrican...otherside crude inventory report....

sujithsstorock

Veteren member
4,235 42
Very very highly risky. Buy silver at 13.500-13.530 $. Stoploss 13.440 $ target 13.600-13.680-13.770-13.840-13.950 $.

Stop is very small. Might get hit.

sujithsstorock

Veteren member
4,235 42
Hello Friends,

My first post in this forum....

Interesting to see EIA Crude oil inventroy due after one hour....
Last time it was +9.4M......if number is higher this time too then how crude will behave and so does the Gold....
one side hurrican...otherside crude inventory report....
am cautious upon it :) . Sitting out with 5 $ profit for the day.

Let the results come.If winds are auspicious, i will enter the market else . . . No loss no pain :)