Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi sujith,

i am greatful to you. you make my life good. today king say short 812 and tel exit between 796 798. I exit 796 and it make me 16$ .my highest profit till date. i am realy very greatful you for recommend that site to me. thanks a lot.
it also save me from big financial trouble!
hope you get a lot of sucess with trading and god bless you

Why did you tell us before that you are going short at 812.....:)

Congras for the profit...

Last edited:
Good for you bro :)
Sujith is not bad also.. every trader like Sujith and KOG is good, and you have to learn from them, not only taking their call
Anyway, Congratz :)

maybe but personali i prefer kog call because i understand. sujith is good if understand which i cant. sorry sujith but i was keep losing money. now i understand little.

thanks buddy. finally after months i will sleep nicely.

To make money dear, don't undestand much ! To become an analyst learn all. Analysis and trading are entirely different things. ANALYSIS IS RELATED TO DEEP THINKING AND VISION, WHEREAS TRADING IS MORE OF A TRADE & MONEY MANAGEMENT.

Thanks for the support guys :)

goldbug wish you all the best.

Well there happened a funny thing in the morning. After macrayeps post of asking me the reason for not shorting at 817 , i did give a sell call at 814 $ with stoploss 818 $. Later on i got busy with my college work. When i came back online to update the targets , i didn't find the call . Funny it was. This is the third time that i gave a call and it didn't get posted. Might be i didn't let the process to complete. Else we would have been counting 20 $ profit :) . But there is still another chance !.

This is for those learning technicals >> draw a line touching 772 , 782, then 807 $ , it will lead to the formation of a triangle type pattern.
Now try to draw a line connecting 772 , 782 and 792 , gold pushed it to parallel line. This gives gold extra time to make another decent top (say 850 $) before breaking below this line next time , and give 730 $.
The idea is , i think gold will be 20 $ above tomorrow this time.Well break of 780 ruins it . :)

We are in the party now :) . All shorts exit. Fire work started. If crude breaks above 110 $ , then you can expect my medium term call. I got to check the euro call now.

I need to confirm if 792 $ was bottom or not. Those who couldn't buy , don't worry. If its really end of fall, then gold will come and test 798 $ again. :)

and if this is just a profit taking rally , then worst is yet to come !.

Hi Guys,

I think Gold has 1 last down leg to test 780 which is 10yr trend line before becaming bullish.

It has left a gap here which needs to be filled before moving higher for long term.

Any views?

gold has undone its previous 4H decline... this is not typical behaviour, not like we saw during the decline 975-775.

oonce we broke the 4h triangle i was sure we were headed south, but now crude is holding well, and aud and eur weeekly have met/close to their long term trend lines and held.

I juts wanna buy and hold.... help!! is this a good idea? have we seen the lows??

suhith/wideboy, anyone else views (pref with charts) are welcome!

Hi Guys,

I think Gold has 1 last down leg to test 780 which is 10yr trend line before becaming bullish.

It has left a gap here which needs to be filled before moving higher for long term.

Any views?

Could you see 780 today

Hi Guys,

Any views?

i didn't see that gap sorry. Please tell me the exact rate where gap is. Interesting i missed it. Hmmm