Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are in same boat.....i am long from 832 and stop loss at 800 right now....if POG go further down than I will remove the STOP loss and buy more....( I guess no other option than closing the position with big loss.....:confused:

all days are not same. Buyers will have there say :)

i know have 2 position:
short @805 with stop @808
long @803 with stop @799
let we see, where will this rally go...
:):)

are we now seeing the start of the rally??? is it a good time to come in now with a buy call or is it best to wait til it gets to 808

nice call.. (y)(y)

as a trader , i would have stayed out of market till tomorrow's crude inventory results. I was following crude very keenly. 105$ holds a support. Break below that , and crude is a gone case. So is the market.

I was saying , break below 110 $ will be a sure sell . Now its 106 $. 4 $ profit making opportunity. And below 105 $ , you can expect more. :) . As i say , 'crude is king'

Morning all :) OK well wow hasn't it dropped!
To recap, price was hovering around the 817 level yesterday, finally broken below to next fib level of 804. On the hourly chart price dropped below this level and has now retested and looks to be staying below as we speak.

Short below 804 (ie now :) ) target 792,783 stop 807

Stopped out -3

Watch for longs now on break of 808, we could potentially have seen the bottom now :)

Stopped out -3

Watch for longs now on break of 808, we could potentially have seen the bottom now :)

sorry for the loss. But i know . You will cover it in a short time. You are a tiger in market :)

silver broken it long ago.

Breaking 808 $ for gold is just a formality now. Check out silver too :)

sorry for the loss. But i know . You will cover it in a short time. You are a tiger in market :)

silver broken it long ago.

Breaking 808 $ for gold is just a formality now. Check out silver too :)

so the long position stronger now?
im still holding my long :p
target @817, stop @800

Stopped out -3

Yep me too for -3. but it was worth it! Oil broke through 105. Euro and £ were getting hammered again - and there was a a big fall on offer - but Oil rallied. So be it.

Time to watch now..

wideboy i have been chopped up badly today too, long and short.

whats ur medium term call? sujith u r still medium term bearish right?

i will take a posn only in that dirn, small with wider stops

I was typing a sell call in silver and there i read kcast hitting my second target. Lol .

Keep the stoploss strict , if its not hit , then only it becomes medium term buy call in gold. .Looks like crude going to take us down.