Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today buyed at 830 $ exit at 835 $. Profit 5 $ per lot.

Buyed at 819.5 $ . Stop hit at 817 $. Loss of 2.5 $.

Over all 2.5 $ profit

What happened today ? Why melted while hurricane was there ?

As i indicated in the morning. Today sentiments will govern more than fundamentals. Fundamental news was highly positive. Due to hurricane.Sentiments . . . Mass was favouring a gap up opening above 840 $ and all.As i always say , markets favours the less. Sellers were too few.So buyers had to buy where sellers decided the price.

Market does opposite to what everyone expects. If I traded the opposite direction on all my trades I would be very rich.

People will now be fearful to enter market, this is when the smart people start buying whilst the world watches.

Have placed stop at 814.5 just below daily trend line. If stop is triggered my position will be reversed to go short targetiing around 807.

What happened today ? Why melted while hurricane was there ?

As i indicated in the morning. Today sentiments will govern more than fundamentals. Fundamental news was highly positive. Due to hurricane.Sentiments . . . Mass was favouring a gap up opening above 840 $ and all.As i always say , markets favours the less. Sellers were too few.So buyers had to buy where sellers decided the price.

Hi Sujith. Today the influence was Gustav. What we needed was a weather forecast - it came in early news (on Yahoo) that the hurricane was weakening - Oil was falling.

I heard yesterday that the big money was not too bothered about Gustav anyway. So when it weakened - more downwards pressure. In addition, the £ and Euro was hammered, I think there was some reinforcing of the two factors.

I'm happy to say, your novice trader had his biggest day today at $13.5 profit - and I even did my first Fibonacci Fandango for a profit take on the intermediate rise.

Thanks you so much for this thread!

Hi Sujith. Today the influence was Gustav. What we needed was a weather forecast - it came in early news (on Yahoo) that the hurricane was weakening - Oil was falling.

I heard yesterday that the big money was not too bothered about Gustav anyway. So when it weakened - more downwards pressure. In addition, the £ and Euro was hammered, I think there was some reinforcing of the two factors.

I'm happy to say, your novice trader had his biggest day today at $13.5 profit - and I even did my first Fibonacci Fandango for a profit take on the intermediate rise.

Thanks you so much for this thread!

my pleasure :) . Happy to see that.

Ah.. but as for tomorrow, I haven't a clue.
Some novice's luck today - help me to hang on to it!

Guys

Just wanted to introduce myself! Have recently been introduced to spread betting by a friend and he also pointed me in the direction of this forum today, this is my first post!

Have had a quick look through this thread... very interesting stuff! And some really good technical skills are clearly present...

I currently hold a long position on the Dec 08 Gold Future @ 816.85 (current 822.45) which I opened a week ago. Saw a healthy P/L last week with the jump but have taken a beating the last few days, especially today, and now wondering what to do... the position was intended to be long term (few months) as I was expecting Gold to recover from the Mid July - Mid August beating.

Also, what is the best resource for learning the technical skills that people like Wideboy and Suji possess? I'm sure you get a lot of leechers on this site just looking for calls... I am not one of those. I want to understand how/why you are making your calls... I am very strong mathematically and feel I could pick these skills up fairly swiftly with a little guidance...

Many thanks

Hiya - and Welcome! I think you got left in the excitement.

Not qualified to advise on your gold future. I might guess there will be a rally in the long term, someone else might comment. You can check my profile for books I am studying at the moment - Maybe the Financial Spread Betting Handbook is a good start.

Babypips - com (School tab) Is a great place for starters. In fact I almost forgot about it - I'm going to bone up on my Fibonachi!

Good trading to you ..

Hi Sujith,

What's yr count for today ? As you know i am still holding long position from 832 with stop loss at 805...

Thanks for suggestions

Hi Sujith,

What's yr count for today ? As you know i am still holding long position from 832 with stop loss at 805...

Thanks for suggestions

currently am flat. This weeks bottom is this months bottom :) . May be that will relief you.

Today i got an exam to write.So i won't be participating much.I will peek in and if any entry opportunity holds,i will inform.

currently am flat. This weeks bottom is this months bottom :) . May be that will relief you.

Today i got an exam to write.So i won't be participating much.I will peek in and if any entry opportunity holds,i will inform.

How about buy and stop at 803?
is that good Sujith?
thx :)

Buy gold at 807. Stoploss 803.8 $. Target 811 -815-817.8-821-825-828-833 and above . Do in minimum quantity. Its against the trend.