Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oil, euro and gold in freefall yesterday and again from 6.30am GMT today. wouldnt buy unless i had a concrete signal.

woa... what a drop...
gladly im not yet in with my buy limit.. i think it will bounce up from here, with stop at 798 as you said before..
im gonna enter with stop @798...

Yeap.. thx :)
Cant wait for your MT...

Can I ask something sujith/wideboy?
Why are you choose to draw fibbo from 19Aug until 21Aug, and not redraw the high to 28Aug because at 28Aug, Gold set for the new high...
19Aug = 782
21Aug = 839
28Aug = 844

Thx :)

I understand what you are saying.
I like to keep my fibs on the chart until what I call a cycle is broken. ie normally an extension (+138% or -38%) level are reached. In this case the high had just been broken and price fell back below. I didn't see that as significant enough to move my fibs.

REMEMBER: Fibs are very very discretionary! They can be drawn almost anywhere and 9 times out of 10 some of the levels will play out. Try different methods and see what works for you.

I tend to have 3 on my chart:
1) The last weeks move
2) Last significant swing on 4hr chart
3) Larger swing on daily chart

Morning all :) OK well wow hasn't it dropped!
To recap, price was hovering around the 817 level yesterday, finally broken below to next fib level of 804. On the hourly chart price dropped below this level and has now retested and looks to be staying below as we speak.

Short below 804 (ie now :) ) target 792,783 stop 807

I understand what you are saying.
I like to keep my fibs on the chart until what I call a cycle is broken. ie normally an extension (+138% or -38%) level are reached. In this case the high had just been broken and price fell back below. I didn't see that as significant enough to move my fibs.

REMEMBER: Fibs are very very discretionary! They can be drawn almost anywhere and 9 times out of 10 some of the levels will play out. Try different methods and see what works for you.

I tend to have 3 on my chart:
1) The last weeks move
2) Last significant swing on 4hr chart
3) Larger swing on daily chart

I see.. thanks a lot :)
I learn something today :smart::smart:

Morning all :) OK well wow hasn't it dropped!
To recap, price was hovering around the 817 level yesterday, finally broken below to next fib level of 804. On the hourly chart price dropped below this level and has now retested and looks to be staying below as we speak.

Short below 804 (ie now :) ) target 792,783 stop 807

the price retested and succeeded to get back up from 804 (805 now)... is this still good for short?

the price retested and succeeded to get back up from 804 (805 now)... is this still good for short?

If you aren't in yet I'd wait and short if price dips below 804 again, for now I'm holding my short with stop of 807.

Buy on break above 808..

Buy gold at 803 $ or around. Stoploss 799.8 $ target 807-810-815-817-821-826-830 and above. Its risky. Do in minimum. If stop not hit , then hold it as medium term.

Buy gold at 803 $ or around. Stoploss 799.8 $ target 807-810-815-817-821-826-830 and above. Its risky. Do in minimum. If stop not hit , then hold it as medium term.

I do see a rally coming soon too, but I think we will see 792 or even 784 first and then a bounce from there. Personally I would hold off from any longs for now unless 808 is broken to the upside.

I'm long on a long term... I'm thinking about increasing the position.

We are in same boat.....i am long from 832 and stop loss at 800 right now....if POG go further down than I will remove the STOP loss and buy more....( I guess no other option than closing the position with big loss.....:confused:

I'm long on a long term... I'm thinking about increasing the position.

I tradet sort of that aswell, but after losing about ~XX k $
I know that i should not buy when its falling, cuz it tends to fall more than i expect...
I rather wait for a clear up signal for my MT Trades. for intraday i would say u can try it to go long with a good stoploss.
see sujit´s call.

I am long on December future (to avoid daily roll) @ 816.85. That translates to around 812 on the daily spot I guess. I have a huge stop as I didn't want any chance of it being hit, it's in the low 700's.

I really want to long again here but think I'm gonna wait for the 808 break as suggested.