Getting Set To Move Higher

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
Bigblue,

I've come across the Harmonic Grid before.... It seemed quite interesting. Any chance you could post the chart you've out together for the DOW, and maybe even S&P500 and any other indices? It would be interesting to see how the grid fits in for the bulls - particularly as I'm bearish....

Many thanks in advance....

bigblue

60 0
dsmodi, yes i see you have registered at the site, I don't post any current charts because my clients would rightly be annoyed as they pay good money for them. The site will be up and running shortly so be sure to come and visit.

The site is split into 3 sections

The Advisory Service, aimed at Institutions, Hedge Funds & High Net Worth Individuals, is commited to the timing of global financial instruments utilising the Harmonic Grid (TM). Clients receive timely recommendations and planned levels of entry for instruments associated with the modules they elect.

The Members section of the site is designed to offer retail investors institutional style analysis at a fraction of the cost. Members receive the recommendations made via the Advisory service on a delayed basis usually between 7 and 21 days after it is first released to clients. Although the absolute points of the trade may be missed this analysis is valuable because it will still indicate the prevailing trend and exit points for each trade. Software, enabling direct access to the Harmonic Grid is available for lease to individuals by application at the discretion of management.

The Registered Users section of the site is designed to gather and display a body of evidence to support the efficacy of the Harmonic Grid (TM) as a market timing mechanism. Here also, one can learn about the technique and access the recommendations made to clients on a delayed basis of 180 days.

Naz

Experienced member
1,391 24
If anyone is interested.I attach a 15min MSFT chart showing my entry point on Friday.Reason:We had just had a 50% pullback in an uptrend,it held during the lunchtime chop,now looking for the afternoon move which started when the futures started running and MSFT broke out above its Whole number $56 resistance.
Yes i trailed my stop using the level 2 screen and had my exit order eneterded on island at $56.80 all the time during the run,letting the market run into the order,therefore selling on the ask and paying no spread.
My initial stop was 25c underneath my entry.The reason i picked $56.8 for an exit was that with an initial 25c stop,a 1/3 risk reward gives an exit at $56.8.
Risk was $250, reward was $750 and costs were $26 giving a total profit of $724 for the evening trade.
Placing the exit order on island during the run also takes away the greed and fear when deciding to get out.All of a sudden you just see the execution and your out without having to think about it.

Attachments

• msftj.gif
    msftj.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
bigblue,

aha! so u must be "The Mr. Anthony Morris" - we've actually spoken on the phone as well....

I take your point about not being able to post a chart to protect your clients interest - fair enough.... but if you do change your mind as it is just one chart, and only this one time, then i'm sure none of the rest of us would even whisper to your clients that you've posted here..... <nudge, nudge> ;) ;)

:)

P.S. BTW - congrats on the baby!

bigblue

60 0
dsmodi
You got me!
Thanks for the congrats!
That baby just turned 1 on 14th Nov, walking already, cutest thing on two legs! Totally smitten.
I really can't post current charts, sorry, but at least you know who I am and what I do and will just have to trust me that I am relaying what I am seeing via my analysis.

bigblue

60 0
Harmonic Grid Example

I hope you can see a daily chart for Cable & Wireless.
THe system indicated a Buy signal on Thursday last week at 67p with a Stop the other side of the upward sloping support line at 62p and a Target up at the next upward sloping line at 116p. Stops and Targets rise dynamically by around 1 1/2 pence each day.

A Bear Channel is defined by the area between 2 downward sloping lines.

A Bull Channel is defined by the area between 2 upward sloping lines.

More info is available on the site.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
get your file in .jpg format, no bigger than 800x600 pixels, nominal. Then save it on your HDD ( desktop). when you do a "reply" at the bottom is a box that has browse by the side of it . Click that and browse to your desktop and click on the file you want.Then hit submit reply.

bigblue

60 0
Cable & Wireless Daily Chart

Hope this works

Attachments

• cable & wireless daily chart 18th november 2002.jpg
    cable & wireless daily chart 18th november 2002.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 648

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
bigblue,

yeh - glad to have u come to this site
u predicted enron and some other companies going bust didn't u?
I think in your old site, u also said verisign should be going bust?
When will the new site have a tour we can take of current predictions?

Thanks for the chart....

bigblue

60 0
Hopefully the site will be ready very shortly. I did get Enron right together with Adelphia and Worldcom but there have been some fantastic calls to the upside as well. For example I called Coffee in the summer at 470, now 820, going to 2000. 180 day old case studies are on the registered user part of the site as I write this, feel free to browse.

dellboy

2 0
thx for the advice neil and chartman much appreciated, i am new to this site, but not to the markets i am a full time proffesional and i listen to all views but solely act on my own and take full resposibilty for my actions. neil i do not think there is going to be a breakout as i said and i am trading what i see accordingly i was just sharing my views with you all but again i thku both for reminding me of the pitfalls one can fall into. warmest regards.

bigblue

60 0
Looking good so far

Market (S&P 500) needs to take out 917 conclusively and we will have broken out to the upside. The support held firm at 893. As long as that holds, we are going to have another good run up.
:D

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Not quite..... I see all lthe major support /resistance lines sitting on the 5's and 0's. I would say 915 has to hold as 917 is just "floating in mid air"......That's not to say it won't/can't bounce off 917, I would just think 914.5 is a better long stop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock