Article Getting Acquainted with Stock Index Futures

T2W Bot

Staff member
Before Putting Your Money on the Line?You Should Know the Basics
If you are like most people, you work hard for your money and the last thing you want to do is see it evaporate in your trading account.  Throughout my journey in the markets, I have yet to find a fool proof way to guarantee profitable trading, but what I am certain of is that you owe it to yourself to fully understand the products and markets that you intend to trade before risking a single dollar.  What you will learn from this article is merely a stepping stone but without fully understanding the basics you may never lay the foundation necessary to become a successful trader. 
When most people think of commodities they imagine fields of grain or bars of gold.  However, a futures contract may be written on any commodity in which the underlying asset can be considered fungible.  The term fungible purely means ?interchangeable?, or having the ability to ?comingle?, in trade.  In other words, you wouldn?t prefer to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks