Generic rant at multiple anti-Islam threads

trendie

Legendary member
Ok, here goes.......

TraderPattern, has, for reasons known to himself, chosen to start a whole series of threads, mostly about wars and terrorism, rather than just a single all-compassing discussion.

Firstly, I think they should be merged into a single topic, which is, after all, what they are.

Secondly, they exhibit a troll-like quality. Whilst they are registering a whole load of responses, the initial post displays a rather immature, jingoistic wold view.
(some of them could just as easily start with "I'm not anti-Islamic, but......" ).

I wonder if the real TraderPattern is away, and his 4-year-old child has managed to guess his T2W password, and is passing the half-term holidays winding us all up.

The threads have achieved a level of pointless, uninformed, jingoistic vacuousness that beggars belief.

Normally, the sort of person who could write such drivel is someone who reads the Daily Mail. In this instance, I believe not. Only because the mindset of such a person implies an incapacity to read or understand. This is clearly the sort of person who needs to have someone else read the Daily Mail to them.

Worst of all, such a lack of insight, rather than underscore the western ideals over any external threat, tragically makes light of the genuine sacrifices made and threats we face, if TraderPattern is the median value of discourse.

I vote for just banning him. I'm bored of it. I've already reported about 2 of his threads over the last few days.

I wonder if the real TraderPattern is away, and his 4-year-old child has managed to guess his T2W password, and is passing the half-term holidays winding us all up.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I don't know if banning him is necessary. Just combining the threads and leave him be would suffice I think.

Peter

I think TP is quite deliberately starting inflammable threads for the fun of seeing others fan the flames he has brought into being for us all. And to be completely fair, there’s no law against that nor are there any t2w guidelines which overtly prohibit such activity. I’m a bit of a light blue touch paper in the middle of a crowd and then leg it type myself, so I can appreciate his devilment.

His stated ‘views’ are very likely not his views at all and quite possibly even the exact opposite. Sometimes you need to be seen as being in the ‘other’ camp in order to flush out the robust and solid responses to your overtly biased ‘views’. I seriously doubt any individual could be that entrenched, moronic or biased. Not even newt. Of course, if he’s got any go in him he will strenuously deny this and claim it’s all exactly as it seems. LOL.

What’s more significant is the responses to his OPs. They take on a life of their own and develop into areas quite beyond the initial query. Which is what I find extremely interesting. All sorts of stuff coming out in the wash which has little to nothing specifically to do with the thread topic matter.

Alternatively, what better way for a Mullah to stir up anti-Islamic feeling in order to justify the eventual response to that backlash?

Of course, it could all be just for lulz which is where my money currently sits.

I think TP is quite deliberately starting inflammable threads for the fun of seeing others fan the flames he has brought into being for us all.

My opinion also. He/She is a mischievous infant poking us with a stick; don't be taken in. This is trolling in it's purist form and I don't understand why people do it, except as some kind of ego-inflating response to a personal feeling of boredom and insecurity.

At it's best it could be seen as a kind of art, and if it makes people think then why not?

But I hope people can tell the difference between real live human beings and the crass, abstract stereotypes that these 'arguments' refer to and depend upon.