Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

hey all ......yes ive worked with gg53 in the past ...........damn good programmer and seemed to be pretty switched on re his trading as well

hope hes doing well...I can reach out to him if anyone needs to talk to him re his private forums

N

heres the goldmeter - available free below in the links

its not rocket science ..treat Gold like a currency (XAUUSD) and watch for divergence on USD and GOLD indexes

recently its been as easy as pie to sell XAUUSD..........the usd is strong strong strong so always pressure on the XAUUSD to fall ..........just wait for GOLD index (violet) to fall as well and you have a win win

more recently we see the gold index coming north into USD territory .....so no trading at present ...............

unless usd takes a real hit I can only see this as a temporary respite before we get the chance to dump XAUUSD again (y)

N

Attachments

• gold trades.JPG
    gold trades.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 303
heres the goldmeter - available free below in the links

its not rocket science ..treat Gold like a currency (XAUUSD) and watch for divergence on USD and GOLD indexes

recently its been as easy as pie to sell XAUUSD..........the usd is strong strong strong so always pressure on the XAUUSD to fall ..........just wait for GOLD index (violet) to fall as well and you have a win win

more recently we see the gold index coming north into USD territory .....so no trading at present ...............

unless usd takes a real hit I can only see this as a temporary respite before we get the chance to dump XAUUSD again (y)

N

see below ?................heres the continuation from post above ................

despite the Gold (violet) presence above the zero ........theres NO WAY that this chart is going further north............

look at the aggressive bull usd index (green)........its driving the chart price south south south ! (y)

not a perfect signal as I need the violet line ideally below the zero and preferably the most diverged line ............but no way should you be risking/buying XAUUSD as I warned last week in previous post

this indicator is available free below in the links

N

Attachments

• goldmeter.JPG
    goldmeter.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 321
struggling with trading gold ?...............despite the rise of the usd - relative gold (against a basket of currencies) has also been strong...........2 half decent sells on the daily below in recent weeks ............otherwise those guys are far to closely correlated to trade

see my goldmeter rules and free indicator in the signature links below

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1596.html#post2450938

Attachments

• tough market on goldusd.JPG
    tough market on goldusd.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 325
the goldmeter (available free below in signature links) is for me my most successful indicator ......................its simple .........

only trade XAUUSD when absolute gold is moving in opposite direction to usd index (using the Zero line as differentiator........) green is usd , violet is absolute Gold

simples !!

N

Attachments

• goldmeter.JPG
    goldmeter.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 343
2 cracking signals here on daily goldmeter ........a simple strategy using relative strength that's explained earlier in this thread

N

Attachments

• goldmeter.JPG
    goldmeter.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 299
xauusd is still a sell gang .........as usd picks up speed again its a no brainer

Attachments

• gold still a sell.JPG
    gold still a sell.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 275
nfp shot it south yesterday

N

Attachments

• sell gold after NFP's.JPG
    sell gold after NFP's.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 330
morning all

in truth I hav'nt the time or the inclination to continue to swop banter / insults with the next in line new resident comedian on T2Win........

jees....... .ive been there and done that far to many times now over the years at this excellent forum.....and tired/bored of it .........seen them all come and go......and would continue to do so if I was bothered .........but I have been around the block a lot here and its always good to make changes .....so time for a break

allocating my daily/weekly T2win time now back on my consultancy work and my trading .......time is always valuable to me .........nothing left to prove here at T2win .........

my signature area and links will remain and I will keep an eye out here from time to time plus keep in touch with Forexperian and a few others

always contactable via my home page here or [email protected]

Cheers all
N

moderators I sent sharky a request so would really appreciate the assistance

cheers N

morning all

in truth I hav'nt the time or the inclination to continue to swop banter / insults with the next in line new resident comedian on T2Win........

jees....... .ive been there and done that far to many times now over the years at this excellent forum.....and tired/bored of it .........seen them all come and go......and would continue to do so if I was bothered .........but I have been around the block a lot here and its always good to make changes .....so time for a break

allocating my daily/weekly T2win time now back on my consultancy work and my trading .......time is always valuable to me .........nothing left to prove here at T2win .........

my signature area and links will remain and I will keep an eye out here from time to time plus keep in touch with Forexperian and a few others

always contactable via my home page here or [email protected]

Cheers all
N

great shame and understandable

DISCLAIMER

the information I share here (linked in my signature area) re my indicators, documents, comments and my youtube videos are all provided free and in good faith

https://www.youtube.com/user/FXCORRELATOR

My own forex trading approach is strengthmeter based and my aim is to share BASIC principles and ideas around the use of forex strengthmeters in trading to an audience that is perhaps not aware of its uses and advantages

My basic systems invite research and exploration .....they are not 100% flawless trading systems .......they are merely there to offer an Introduction to the principles....that's it .......these indicators are MA based and therefore have lagging issues in their raw state (alongside most other indicators:cool:)

So please view all the material with an open mind and if you want to learn more about this fascinating area of trading go online and google it + perhaps take a look through my stuff :smart:

the technology behind the scalping results I publish here from time to time is strengthmeter based (see example attached) - but my own scalping techniques are not using the basic indicators provided here for free ....:sneaky:

I have been lucky enough over the years to collaborate with some genius programmers and traders that have provided me with some very slick indicators indeed ..........

I am able to tune them as I need based on market conditions and combined with a few years practice, sweat and focus they pay me well when I let them loose on the markets (y)

so please don't expect my freebees to make you a millionaire.......but they might put you on the path :p

Cheers
N

Attachments

• last 15 mins.JPG
    last 15 mins.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 264
trading my goldmeter indicator (in free links below)...........its simple really

I am looking for a weak usd and then I attack a rising Gold index
or vice versa

in a perfect world I look for the gold index (violet) to actualy breach above or below all the other grey lines (which represent the G7 currency indexes) .........this means that gold is being traded very aggressively and moving with much more momentum than the fiat currencies

a few buys and sells
N

Attachments

• signals.JPG
    signals.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 349
trading my goldmeter indicator (in free links below)...........its simple really

I am looking for a weak usd and then I attack a rising Gold index
or vice versa

in a perfect world I look for the gold index (violet) to actualy breach above or below all the other grey lines (which represent the G7 currency indexes) .........this means that gold is being traded very aggressively and moving with much more momentum than the fiat currencies

a few buys and sells
N

Like that and use something similar my self.

I would add following indexes into that mix, should you choose to accept;

oil, treasury yields, stock, dollar and inflation.

Understanding their relationship coupled with time-lags is key imo.

Moreover, as Yellen set 2% inflation as a key target for raising rates, that's going to have a DIRECT knock on effect to all those parameters... :idea:

(y)

Like that and use something similar my self.

I would add following indexes into that mix, should you choose to accept;

oil, treasury yields, stock, dollar and inflation.

Understanding their relationship coupled with time-lags is key imo.

Moreover, as Yellen set 2% inflation as a key target for raising rates, that's going to have a DIRECT knock on effect to all those parameters... :idea:

(y)

Agreed.....I used to factor more variables into my trading but not so fussed now

N

interesting triad signals on those 3 indexes on 1hour .............??

euro , usd , gold indexes

I have spent over 15 years now looking at forex correlation and in truth 99% of patterns break down over time and are just fleeting coincidence more than enduring and profitable systems

but 1% do stick

N

Attachments

• euro gold usd triad.JPG
    euro gold usd triad.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 397