FX Trading April 23 - April 27

Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May see further down waves from here. Taken short positions again now for a steady move to my original target areas. US session should now trigger more Dollar buying.

hoping for 1.9900 if not today then tomorrow been holding since last friday at 2.0000 lol

$2 always looked a safe bet in the long term.

you can only surf the wave if you are in the water.

fibonelli said:
1.987 is the current trendline channel support for GBPUSD (CME futures).

Should have a probe at that level in the coming hour. Take things from there. Could also see a short lived foray back into the mid 9920’s.

Barmy hour approaching. Anything can happen.

hornblower said:
Morning
I don't want to get caught up there this morning with a long
short a 049
just going to see what happens

looks like its time to close
closed short @ 902 147 pts
pleased I am not trading the dow !!

The Pearl Fisher said:
EUR Short Now exited at 1.3598 (+16)

Cumulative profit for all completed trades (+181)

Trading Slow now.

Early exit Short GBP at 1.9900 (+14)

Cumulative profit for the day (+195)

The Pearl Fisher said:
Sold GBPUSD at 1.9914 Looking for 1.9820

SL 1.9945

Good Luck Pearl. You'll need it. I don't think we'll be seeing the 1.9820 level anytime soon. Your stop loss is not that bad... I prefer a maximum 10 pip drawdown on my trades, but to each his own. I wish you the best with this trade, but I seriously can't see the 1.9820 level coming into play anytime soon....I may be wrong, but I don't think so...

Last edited:
The Pearl Fisher said:
Trading Slow now.

Early exit Short GBP at 1.9900 (+14)

Cumulative profit for the day (+195)

Good Exit on that trade. Because the former wasn't going the happen. We would not have seen those levels on the Sterling today...

Compounding said:
Good Exit on that trade. Because the former wasn't going the happen. We would not have seen those levels on the Sterling today...

1.9820 wasn’t for today. I am seriously tired so have closed out all positions.

The Pearl Fisher said:
1.9820 wasn’t for today. I am seriously tired so have closed out all positions.

I see. A trader like yourself could never compete with a trader of my caliber. And you probably already know this because you can tell by the way I trade. Your draw-down's are too much for a trader like myself, and it would also be safe to assume that the length of time you hold your trades averages out to be long than mine. We are in 2 different leagues. Cut from 2 different cloths. Sorry.

Compounding said:
I see. A trader like yourself could never compete with a trader of my caliber. And you probably already know this because you can tell by the way I trade. Your draw-down's are too much for a trader like myself, and it would also be safe to assume that the length of time you hold your trades averages out to be long than mine. We are in 2 different leagues. Cut from 2 different cloths. Sorry.

The mind boggles.

You = 34 points in 24 hours

Me = 195 points in 24 hours

Such stupidity and arrogance. There are a lot of excellent traders on this thread.

All you have done is completely discredited yourself. Made a complete fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Compounding said:

you pompous idiot
we don`t need you around here
push off

Compounding said:

You apology is accepted but shouldn't you see a doctor about your verbal diarohea :LOL:

The Pearl Fisher said:
The mind boggles.

You = 34 points in 24 hours

Me = 195 points in 24 hours

Such stupidity and arrogance. There are a lot of excellent traders on this thread.

All you have done is completely discredited yourself. Made a complete fool of yourself.

mmm, dunno, 195 vs. 34

if it were 195 vs 35, probably, you would be in the same league.

yep, different cut.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: