FX Intraday Live and in Advance of entry price trade calls - 2015

FFS - cannot you READ !!!!!!!!

I said its a shame price fell - BEFORE HIS LIMIT ORDER KICKED IN -

So therefore he missed a potential 50 pips off a fall - ie yes he got the direction correct - but he was not in it - and missed that move - surely that's a shame.

I appreciate he has not lost money etc - BUT - he missed the move so far.

OK - his order still might kick in - but as far as I am concerned if it did his to time limit - it might then be a problem and stopped out

Surely you agree ?????????????

So why all the FUSS ???

Seems to me a lot of traders here who go over the top so easy

Chill CV and have a good trading week

Regards

F

PS - If he hopes its still kicks in now - I wish him luck and hope then we get another nice fall - personally I would cancel it and review again

Where are you seeing these magical 50 pips drop after he posted his order

Classic...You actually give a live call to buy @57 and when it doesnt go there ,you come back later on after it had moved and say you took the lowest it went and still made a profit :LOL:

Sure why doesnt 12WBT come back at 5PM New York Time and say "nah I changed my mind to limit sell @ 8100 not 8128 ".....We all should trade Mofo style ..never lose

11 57 am

AU

30% stake taken off at 63/4 - price now my original planned entry point of 8057 /8 area

It was a scalp buy there - but as you know we need now over 69 and 72 to stay with any buys - ie HH and then a HL above 56/57

LOL

Well I did scalp buy it at my original price in the other live thread

I did not want to even mention it in this thread - as I said I would enter again in here - because you have to review price every 12 mins in between TW's for scalping for new levels

Whats interesting - my original live order in advance as worked twice with a 57 /58 entry and a 4 pip stop - and on just those 2 trades as scalps you would have so far made 20 pips or so in total

Thank you for pointing out my expertise at levels and trading in the "now"

It beats static "dead " analysis into a cocked hat ;-)

Who wants 20 -30 or even 50 pip stops - such a waste

So far on AU in last 2 hrs you could have used my 4 pip stop level to have made over 26 pips ( not double counting part stakes )

As I said in my scalping thread - we need now over 72 to take more buys and a clear move under 54 and 50 for scalp sells

Have a good day T2Windows ;-)

By the way - do you want to commit to say 3 months to learn trading my way - properly ??

You and Scholfield and gang are welcome - Tar does not need to - he's probably annoyed with me teaching it - remember all free on this forum - in between my intraday trading.

Must look for some more live calls in advance for here - done so far either 5 or 6 or my thread

Regards

F

Where are you seeing these magical 50 pips drop after he posted his order

12tBW posted his limit order sell at 8 57 am - ie when price was around 8100

It was a limit order - so he was not already in the sell

From open last night to this morning - price dropped 8037 ish so far

So - he's missed out on a possible 63 pips - but lets just say 50 pip on a sell

His limit order could fire before his TL - but personally - I dont see it as lots of R's now from 8080 to 8110 area

In fact I would be looking more at scalp buying at above 8100 / 8110 - but thats guessing - as to far away for now

Regards

F

LOL

Well I did scalp buy it at my original price in the other live thread

I did not want to even mention it in this thread - as I said I would enter again in here - because you have to review price every 12 mins in between TW's for scalping for new levels

Whats interesting - my original live order in advance as worked twice with a 57 /58 entry and a 4 pip stop - and on just those 2 trades as scalps you would have so far made 20 pips or so in total

Thank you for pointing out my expertise at levels and trading in the "now"

It beats static "dead " analysis into a cocked hat ;-)

Who wants 20 -30 or even 50 pip stops - such a waste

So far on AU in last 2 hrs you could have used my 4 pip stop level to have made over 26 pips ( not double counting part stakes )

As I said in my scalping thread - we need now over 72 to take more buys and a clear move under 54 and 50 for scalp sells

Have a good day T2Windows ;-)

By the way - do you want to commit to say 3 months to learn trading my way - properly ??

You and Scholfield and gang are welcome - Tar does not need to - he's probably annoyed with me teaching it - remember all free on this forum - in between my intraday trading.

Must look for some more live calls in advance for here - done so far either 5 or 6 or my thread

Regards

F

3 Months with you learning ....My vision of that would be me wanting to study Medicine and become a surgeon and you ask to watch you for 3 months .And for those 3 months we sit around a table playing the board game operation and you boast day after day you rarely hit the buzzer because you are an expert ,doing it for 13 years and have used your tweezers and pulled out a bone 16000 times live ...
You are an embarrassment to people that really trade ,an embarrassment to lucid thinking and even an embarrassment to man the way you go on..

I know you are not selling anything but at least when Davie Robertson tries his crap ,he puts in some effort to put one over on people ...you are just a holy god damn sham

11 05 am

AU

looking at a buy on AU at 8057 area

My stop would be 8054 - 4 pips

I can hold on the buy on over 8178 /80 - otherwise I take profits and leave 30% on with stop at 8064

Over 2 hrs ago call - which I then cancelled after I entered at approx 2/3 pips high as price did not make my entry price

Trade2 windows has been very gracious at now wanting to accept my other call - and thinks it rubbish

So if we go by the letter of my call and initial time - the stop at 8054 - still in place - price now been under 56 on my platforms and price now approx 1 17 pm at 8079/80

That would give a trader following my initial call to the letter a win of over 20 pips off a 4 pip stop - ie RR of approx 5

If everybody says you cannot lose my way - its funny that most days I have anything from 1 to 4 losses anything from minus 2 to minus 5 pips ??

I must be doing it wrong

Please can anyone else show my over say 30 trade calls at levels that you can not lose even with 4 or 7 pip stops ????

You know me - love to learn more ;-)))

Regards

F

3 Months with you learning ....My vision of that would be me wanting to study Medicine and become a surgeon and you ask to watch you for 3 months .And for those 3 months we sit around a table playing the board game operation and you boast day after day you rarely hit the buzzer because you are an expert ,doing it for 13 years and have used your tweezers and pulled out a bone 16000 times live ...
You are an embarrassment to people that really trade ,an embarrassment to lucid thinking and even an embarrassment to man the way you go on..

I know you are not selling anything but at least when Davie Robertson tries his crap ,he puts in some effort to put one over on people ...you are just a holy god damn sham

Please tell me what's wrong with my AU trade call ????

PS

Am I guessing you are fuming - please don't trade in that mode - get your blood pressure checked and also keep an eye on your Heart rate - more great advice from me ;-)

Please tell me what's wrong with my AU trade call ????

PS

Am I guessing you are fuming - please don't trade in that mode - get your blood pressure checked and also keep an eye on your Heart rate - more great advice from me ;-)

Wrong...there is no trade ,its all made up....why would I be fuming ..I come here for comedy value and you give that with you dribble

All callers welcome.:)

Limit to sell AUD/USD 0.81282 stop 0.8141
Cancel if not taken by 5pm Monday New York time

Update

Just to update the cancel would be 10 pm UK time which is 8 am my local time.

Showing chart with 15 min time frame.
Excluding New Years eve, failed to close above this level at the Sydney close in late December.

System cancelled order.

See if I can get a market order on a spike with trade balance in 3 hours.

System cancelled order.

See if I can get a market order on a spike with trade balance in 3 hours.

Good Luck to you 12WBT

Will post some more trades here this week - but apologise if I seem to attract other members who just want to give me stick rather than make calls themselves etc

I really dont want to put off other FX traders making live calls etc here - but will continue as long as you don't mind a few a day

All the best

F

7 29 am

EU

Price now at 1951

I will be looking to buy this pair again around 1935

Stop would be 1930 area - ie 5 pips

Target if taken would be 1970

If we try above 1985 - then would leave a 30% stake on and exit with just 70%

Out to 8 30 am - but will update if taken later

Have a good day

7 29 am

EU

Price now at 1951

I will be looking to buy this pair again around 1935

Stop would be 1930 area - ie 5 pips

Target if taken would be 1970

If we try above 1985 - then would leave a 30% stake on and exit with just 70%

Out to 8 30 am - but will update if taken later

Have a good day
EU

7 25 AM

I have caught a quick scalp sell from 7 09 am and 61 /62 area - but more keen to get back scalp buying if we stay above 1935

Trouble is - i am off out for 50 mins in next 15 mins or so - so might not get the buy on for now

8 43 am

EU - buy from 1935 only bounced 5 pips

Was not here to even enter it - but would count it as not on - as stop at 1930 was taken and so far new low 1923 ish

Wanting to buy EU again above 1920 - but can hold hold the buy on if we progress than above 1942 and 47

Otherwise take any profit and only leave 30% stake on with a stop from 23

GL

9 12 am

EU trade update

Taken 70% stake off at 48 after a 9152 high so far and moved 30% stop more into profit at 31

Will forget now for an hour or so as next trades to look at on Pound Pairs for 9 30 am UK red news

11 09 am

Just to update you on my EU trades this morning

The one I called first - over 30 mins in advance with a 5 pip stop - did not work to plan

I was not here at desk to even enter the call at 1935 - it did make 1940 and stopped and then went under my stop level of 1930 - so even though I did not take it - I will say it was a minus 5 pips for a start

Next EU scalp buy at 1923 with a 1920 stop ( 3 pips ) easy when you are here available with a tick chart - did work to plan and I made 25 pips on 70% and then 7 pips on 30% stakes

So as off now - ( not counting other scalps I have taken in my own live thread ) my net position off the EU on this thread is approx 18 pips at 100% minus 5 pip stop out - so 13 pip net this morning

All of these calls were in advance of movements and entries on trades

On my other thread I have taken 9 trades now - but only 3 I could call as well in advance of entry - sp will not share those in this thread as they dont count for this criteria

8 55 am

EJ

Looking at buying EJ again this morning if we stay above 141 00 / 15 area

This is a call in advance of expected move

Will be coming back hopefully in next hour before red EU news at 10 00 am UK time - with an entry price and working with a 5 pip stop and expected targets

To follow up

F

9 24 am

EJ update

Price now at 141 02 and in my buy area

Cannot just buy atm - might have to wait until after 9 30 am and half hr frame change

Posting in other LIve FX thread atm

Dont want to just post scalps there - want to post a longer move - but off a 5 pip stop

EU
scalp buys above 1.1874/76 if it holds the level
scalp sells below 1.1858/56 if it holds below the area

9 34 am

EJ

Under my main buy area - but now scalp buying from 140 91

Will only hold above 141 05 - otherwise will just take scalp profit

Last edited:
USDJPY
Scalp sells if it hold below 118.77/75
scalp buys if it get above 118.90/92 and hold the area and looks 'correct'