FX Intraday Live and in Advance of entry price trade calls - 2015

48 pips profit and 3 winners called live so far, all with 6 pips stops on the trades, but still need more pips in the bag! need at least 50 odd before I can get a late breakfast

The thread should be called FX Intraday Live and in Advance of entry price trade calls - 2015(WITH STATEMENTS TO PROVE);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)
:eek::eek::eek::whistle:whistling:devilish::devilish::devilish::clap::clap::clap:

11 00 am

EJ

Need another try above 141 35/6 to look at more buys

Taking by 30% stake on buy off at 141 16 - not waiting to see if it tests 141 06 - my stop in profit level

Will look at more EJ scalp buys if we stay above 141 00 - and we know now the key R level is 141 34 /5

:eek:
'F' can field this one, lol

So you have been working off 6 pip stops ??

Well if stops are known in advance - calls made before entry price as been activated or within 30 secs - then the calls are live - in advance - but also need targets or areas to take profits

If all 3 are called - then whats the problem - its proper Live trade call in advance - if you dont take your own calls on live accounts - then what are you doing?

I have 100% confidence in all my calls - BUT - I know for 100% sure - I will never be 100% correct - thats from experience over 7 years full time and over 16k of live trades

Regards

F

yeah, 6 pip stops.As you've witnessed, calls in advance as per teh rules of the thread, and extremely good trading with good pip count. What i've been doing for years with tens of thousands of trades under my belt.
I guess I could show statements happily enough if everyone else does, though?

waiting for dax or jpy to trigger so that I can add to the pip count - slowed down a bit

yeah, 6 pip stops.As you've witnessed, calls in advance as per teh rules of the thread, and extremely good trading with good pip count. What i've been doing for years with tens of thousands of trades under my belt.
I guess I could show statements happily enough if everyone else does, though?

I made it quite clear from the start of my membership here - I would never show any live statements or accounts

With regards to demo accounts - fine if you are still learning a method etc etc - but then a waste of time - as we all know demo trading is nothing like real trading on an account with money

If I was selling something - then I would need to share my live results with my clients etc as proof - BUT - I don't sell anything

With regards to bogus statements - well they are the worst - easy to do etc and in last 2 months we have seen Mr Fox who claimed a large real account then make bogus statements up - and fooled many here - including me - until it all got to silly for words and he showed a million pound on one - so then we knew it was all a joke

Conclusion

I have not plans to make up bogus statements -I have no plans to declare my commissions and deals with my 2 brokers to the world ( and IR ) - and finally - I dont mind if every member here thinks I dont trade - or I am on only $1 a pip - or even more laughable - still on demo

Whats everybody else's excuse ??

Regards

F

Regards

F

Agree - Don't know why you're getting defensive with me though!" lol
Wasn't me who suggested statements were needed - it was 'itsimpossiblle' ;)
i was just replying to him
I do'nt sell anything, either. I just think people like to watch a master (like me) at work!
I just make my live calls in advance with my real account and as long as i'm hitting a hundred - 200 pips per day at decent size stakes, i'm happy enough

Agree - Don't know why you're getting defensive with me though!" lol
Wasn't me who suggested statements were needed - it was 'itsimpossiblle' ;)
i was just replying to him
I do'nt sell anything, either. I just think people like to watch a master (like me) at work!
I just make my live calls in advance with my real account and as long as i'm hitting a hundred - 200 pips per day at decent size stakes, i'm happy enough

Good for you Devilicus

Keep it up

I plan to make at least one live call in advance from a 5 pip stop ( that is not a pure scalp ) with a target level - on different pairs every day - for maybe a few months in this thread

So far only done on AU and EJ - so out of the normal 6 -8 pairs I Trade a day - still lots to go with

All my scalps and wrap trades ( ie either buy or sell trades at different levels ) are still being made on my existing Intraday thread - and I make on average 10 -20 trades a full day

I can see you like "wrap trades" - so if you are confident your 6 pips stops work - you can set them up in advance as limit orders- if not about to take them

The fact that I scalp - I am normally available to make market orders with one click in and out

GL

Regards

F

market orders for me - I trade the feel of the market and it needs to 'behave' before i actually pull the trigger.

thx - reason i shared some professional calls was to inspire others and encourage other top traders to make some calls.
good luck with the ej
i'm off out to quickly walk the dog