FX Intraday Live and in Advance of entry price trade calls - 2015

if.....

When you in just post it, non need for "if", condition can change and we may adjust our orders and if ends up in a loss we can always say that condition have changed and we did not enter.....

Ye if as I dont know it will reach that price ..Its called a pending order so I dont need to sit at computer for the whole day...And I used exact numbers not around ,if it holds ,sell under this over that

From reading your posts ,english is not your forte ,but maybe if you could read between the lines of what was posted yesterday you would have a clue

Ok ...No ambiguity

If it hits these im in

Dax B@ 9619 S/L 9581 T/P 9681 ...S/L will be moved to -5 @ 9641
S @ 9581 S/L 9618 T/P 9520 ...S/L will be moved to -5 @ 9560

Dow B @ 17625 S/L 17573 T/P 17723....S/L to -5 @ 17660
S @ 17573 s/L 17625 T/P 17475....S/L to -5 @ 17537

Oh and just for the record ....Both Buy orders triggered last night and both hit T/P
Dax +56
Dow +95

Ye if as I dont know it will reach that price ..Its called a pending order so I dont need to sit at computer for the whole day...And I used exact numbers not around ,if it holds ,sell under this over that

From reading your posts ,english is not your forte ,but maybe if you could read between the lines of what was posted yesterday you would have a clue

No English is not my forte as is not your grace, so you either make a live call or you stop being a troll, stronzo.

To be quite honest - I agree with Trade 2 windows

If you set up limit / pending orders in advance - say 15 -30 mins before you expect them to trigger - and during that time the market conditions change ( ie like sudden move at the EO ) any good trader will reviews his positions - and if that means cancelling or changing pending orders - before they might get trigged - to me that is good trade management

The FX markets are fluid and dynamic - fixed static analysis - is "dead analysis " normally only working if you allow larger stops of over 30 pips or so - and as we know - we all want trades with RR of over 3 ( like BP's ) in a short period - not wait 8 hrs or 2 days for them

Anyway - I hope all FX live callers have a great day

F

If you set up limit / pending orders in advance - say 15 -30 mins before you expect them to trigger - and during that time the market conditions change ( ie like sudden move at the EO ) any good trader will reviews his positions - and if that means cancelling or changing pending orders - before they might get trigged - to me that is good trade management

The FX markets are fluid and dynamic - fixed static analysis - is "dead analysis " normally only working if you allow larger stops of over 30 pips or so - and as we know - we all want trades with RR of over 3 ( like BP's ) in a short period - not wait 8 hrs or 2 days for them

F

F

you also need to make a live call, I have not seen any.....all the rest is BS.

F

Oh my , :LOL:

Read the title of the thread ,if you can ..Do you know what in advance means ,if not ,a dictionary is what you will need

Yes I do, as you do need the courage to call a live trade, which you do not because you are not a trader and you are not trying to be one, but just a troll.

I read your previous posts promptly erased my administration in your perfect English insulting others that could not defend themselves, you deserve to be banned, you are nothing.

I am out of here, if this kid is around I wont be, I smell merda all around.

ta

Last edited:
Yes I do, as you do no need the courage to call a live trade, which you do not because you are not a trader and you are not trying to be one, but just a troll.

I read your previous posts promptly erased my administration in your perfect English insulting others that could not defend themselves, you deserve to be banned, you are nothing.

I am out of here, if this kid is around I wont be, I smell merda all around.

ta

Troll no, Just no time for stupidity and if you wouldn`t mind putting that second paragraph through Google translate it would be much appreciated

9 56 am

Not made one live call - in advance here so far this morning - but made loads of scalp calls in other live intraday thread - but I feel they do not qualify here - as this is Intraday - but not just scalps

Will make a proper live call - in advance off a 3- 7 pip stop during the day - at least one - with targets and time etc etc

Back here later

10 01 am

In fact it might be EJ again

Falling atm and as we know good supports from 140 80 to 141 00 area - used them 7 times yesterday for buys

Will update when we are ready for a turn - with precise price - etc etc

Sounds like Fugazi wants calls like those made in the ftse thread?
(where basically, as soon as you hit the buy/sell button on your platform, you post that you have bought/sold?)

don't have much time for trades today, but may as well make a few pips.

possible longs over 0.8113 on audusd if it holds the level