FX Intraday Live and in Advance of entry price trade calls - 2015

Thread is a little different than I thought it would be.

Finding it very hard to call a AUD/USD swing at the moment, only pair I follow that close.

Will stick something up if I see it.

So will stick with the FDAX and XJO for now.

Good luck all.

well......

A live call is a live call, not in advance and not afterwards...... it is what happens now and how we act on it and posted in a matter of seconds to verify its validity, an entry and a protective stop is a must, I live call without a SL is not a live call, ......all the rest is rubbish in my view....sorry...

If we cannot make a live call as explained above one should just shut up.....

Sorry about my tone but I think this is getting a bit too repetitive.....

well......

A live call is a live call, not in advance and not afterwards...... it is what happens now and how we act on it and posted in a matter of seconds to verify its validity, an entry and a protective stop is a must, I live call without a SL is not a live call, ......all the rest is rubbish in my view....sorry...

If we cannot make a live call as explained above one should just shut up.....

Sorry about my tone but I think this is getting a bit too repetitive.....
I agree with your statement about what a live call is mate but the thread says in advance of entry .i suppose its like using limit orders to automatically trigger positions.(y)

I agree with your statement about what a live call is mate but the thread says in advance of entry .i suppose its like using limit orders to automatically trigger positions.(y)

Thank you for your post, yes but what is the point? would not be easier to post when in? otherwise it will became just a subject opinion matter.

I appreciate the effort of the thread's starter but seems his intention are sabotaged.

What I am saying is a live call is a live call, it is objective, there is not space for subjectivity, there are a few specifics rules to follow, if we cannot do that, then our calls are not live calls.

Last edited:
Thank you for your post, yes but what is the point? would not be easier to post when in? otherwise it will became just a subject opinion matter.

I appreciate the effort of the thread's starter but seems his intention are sabotaged.

What I am saying is a live call is a live call, it is objective, there is not space for subjectivity, there are a few specifics rules to follow, if we cannot do that, then our calls are not live calls.

Ok ...No ambiguity

If it hits these im in

Dax B@ 9619 S/L 9581 T/P 9681 ...S/L will be moved to -5 @ 9641
S @ 9581 S/L 9618 T/P 9520 ...S/L will be moved to -5 @ 9560

Dow B @ 17625 S/L 17573 T/P 17723....S/L to -5 @ 17660
S @ 17573 s/L 17625 T/P 17475....S/L to -5 @ 17537

ok ...no ambiguity

if it hits these im in

dax b@ 9619 s/l 9581 t/p 9681 ...s/l will be moved to -5 @ 9641
s @ 9581 s/l 9618 t/p 9520 ...s/l will be moved to -5 @ 9560

dow b @ 17625 s/l 17573 t/p 17723....s/l to -5 @ 17660
s @ 17573 s/l 17625 t/p 17475....s/l to -5 @ 17537

if.....

When you in just post it, non need for "if", condition can change and we may adjust our orders and if ends up in a loss we can always say that condition have changed and we did not enter.....

Last edited:
closed second half @ +15.

made 10.5 total pips, initial risk was 5.

chart for my two live trade call in and out.

This is a live trade call, can you do it? If you cannot, just keep quite, because it is embarrassing.

I apologies again for my directness, but some time is indispensable.

Attachments

• sho32.png
    sho32.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 138
chart for my two live trade call in and out.

This is a live trade call, can you do it? If you cannot, just keep quite, because it is embarrassing.

I apologies again for my directness, but some time is indispensable.

Very good call Fugazsy

The way it should be done.

Did ask for the thread to be closed.

But if you get calls like this it would be great to keep it going.

Very good call Fugazsy

The way it should be done.

Did ask for the thread to be closed.

But if you get calls like this it would be great to keep it going.

Keep it going.......Just ask to change the title in something like this : "make live trade calls (this way) otherwise stay quite because it is embarrassing":rolleyes: