• gone.gif
    gone.gif
    45.8 KB · Views: 253
  • gone2.gif
    gone2.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
for anyone interested:
what with the use of line-charts, and thus CLOSEs, I have modified the Zig-Zag indicator to draw peaks/troughs based on the price closes rather than the highs/lows.

did it just for fun.

Attachments

• ZigZagclose.mq4
    6.3 KB · Views: 310
for anyone interested:
what with the use of line-charts, and thus CLOSEs, I have modified the Zig-Zag indicator to draw peaks/troughs based on the price closes rather than the highs/lows.

did it just for fun.

Thanks Trendie, this will be a good mq4 learning tool if nothing else.

collosal sell-off on GU and EU.

I am not complaining :D, but curious to know whats caused it.
The only news on the horizon is USD, (Prelim GDP) at 14:30.

Bit choppy this week, is everyone just waiting for NFP?

Every time I look for a trade I keep seeing bold purple letters in front of my eyes

I must be hallucinating...

Only thing that i like for now is E/G.Am i missing something?
Would like to go long at lower price level.Possible short on upper one.
Cheers,folks!
VTK

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 170
EurGbp looks like it is in a daily consolidation to me and nothing stands out. But that's just my opinion.

Here is short trade that i have referred yesterday in mine post as possible short opportunity.
I took it after BOE interest rate decision.

VTK

Attachments

• EG.JPG
    EG.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 193
i like it as far as the upper channel line (from the 2 main highs), about 137.6/137.7 ...but after that not so sure .....
could be there's a new triangle formed with 137.7 as it's right apex, but where it breaks after that ?

yeah see what your saying , but I am going on the upper trend remaining . So all downside signs of breakdowns should be fake outs, and whilst the upper trend is strong,/in tact, buy the dips.

It will take a savage south move to change the intermediate trend from up to down, and yeah could happen, but until it does.......

I closed out into fridays close, as I do not like holding over weekends, so will be looking to buy value at next op. To me the safest entries are the first ones, 135.30/50 odd, and looking to buy in higher up contains ,to me more nervousness of a reversal point coming through.

see what happens ... and it was a pretty limp rise from the 3rd , 136.50 zone friday afternoon, but I just put that down to friday afternoon winding down....

But i'll be mildly pissed if it pops up with me sidelined...

Last edited:
Yes, an option, although I do not like being detached from the realtime print on the chart without being a part of its unfolding. It's a personal thing I guess, and a curse at times I'm sure.

I'm just wary/or scared the price over a weekend, might spring 100 / 200 points on open. A mild niggle. I'll watch the Asian , happily get in, if I can. Providing nothing too mental appears from the off. :)

Well what a filthy opening, I have gone long 136.28 on that filth. :) But my fears appeared with a 100 point ease back from friday close.... trend is still in, so a value punt as I see it ... see what happens from here.

I've close the long for + 233 gain. @ 138.595 (entry was better than advertised @ 136.258) Knackered and off for some kip !

Seems to be a sea of green $ being pumped out of bloomberg telly, those guys are having pink fits about upside for stox, and bernanke letting slip economic upside, barclays, almost like they want to creat a rally to sell into ? :)

See if GBP-JPY gets some support for upside from here @ 138.30-40

trades taken 138.588 & 138.193. Average 138.39

Last edited:
Well, day n half later I closed both the longs @ 138.475 net +16 pips .

Placed a short 138.615 , see what happens from here.... with the beast. :)

Well, day n half later I closed both the longs @ 138.475 net +16 pips .

Placed a short 138.615 , see what happens from here.... with the beast. :)

Oh dear :-0... Somewhat premature imo. I have 139 to be taken out first. I suspect 138 will hold and will make headway to 140 again soon. :whistling