futex london office

Eteroje,

I stand corrected (and suprised). But if they don't charge, and help you out with expenses, surely they charge for desk, screen, etc? You're going to surprise me again, aren't you? What, they'll also pay your children's school fees?

Restores my faith in humanity.

Grant.

yeah plenty of firms do not charge personally i would stay away from firms who are trying to charge.

Yours other option is to just give me the £5000 and in a 5minute lesson i gurantee a return of a million minimum in your first week...................

(the million cant be guranteed)

Maria,

From what I have heard you are right, Futex is a "nice place" and they have some very good traders there but I think there are more enjoyable ways to spend 10 thousand pounds than you suggest.

Desk fees at a typical arcade are usually between the £1500 and £2500 mark depending upon your set up / number of exchanges etc, and if you still believe you need training I think it will be very hard for you to even break even in the 6 months you are there, let alone pay your desk or pay yourself.

Many arcades offer training but this really is only the very beggining on the long road to success. If it was as simple as someone sitting in a classroom for a couple of months telling you what to do and when and then off you go making a fortune then everyone who walked through the doors would become a millionaire and the companies wouldn't be able to recruit quick enough. Sadly this is not the case.

To be successful trading requires a great deal of hard work and complete dedication. A lot of people try and only a few succeed. If you want to make it as a trader you will need to devote yourself to it for at least a year, probably nearer 2 and then you MAY make some good money from it. I'm afraid you certainly won't be able to do it working half a day as a fitness instructor to earn extra money.

I'm sorry if I sound like i'm pissing on your fire but I just want to make sure you know what you would be getting yourself in to. There are a lot of things you could do with that 10 grand but unless you really can afford to lose it......

If you really are serious about trading and think you've got what it takes then your best bet would be to apply for a place as a company backed trainee. That way you have nothing to lose except your living costs and everything to gain if you're successful.

Eteroje,

I stand corrected (and suprised). But if they don't charge, and help you out with expenses, surely they charge for desk, screen, etc? You're going to surprise me again, aren't you? What, they'll also pay your children's school fees?

Restores my faith in humanity.

Grant.

Well you're certainly not sarcastic are you!!!(n) :sleep: :sleep:

While they are training you they help you out with expenses. Around £400-£500 i believe.
Once you are trading properly and making $£$£$£$££$ then they charge you desk fees etc but from what I have heard their prices are pretty competitive.
Bear in mind that according to their website they have bloomberg, which you have access to even when you are training. This itself usually costs £1000 + per month if you were to get it for yourself i.e. if trading remotely.

looking forward to your next sarcy remark grantx!!

Etoroje,

Thank you for the clarification (I was going to say 'enlightenment' but thought better of it).

Futex seem like a gift but I suspect their entry requirements are pretty tough (otherwise the place would be full of dossers looking for a warm place to stay).

"looking forward to your next sarcy remark grantx!!" Being in my gift, and gracious to boot, I will get back to you on that.

Sarcasm? No, sir. Wit.

Grant.

Hii guyzzz.. This is manish...
Actualy i got a call from Futex regarding the assement n all...
Could any1 pllzzzz lemme know whether it is work doing a trainee at futex and then working for them???? N also they are payin £400-500 during training....but duno how much they gonna pay once they recruit us....... So could any1 help me out..... Also i am an international student.... n will be getin 2 yrs work permit.... so is it feasible to put my precious time in futex???? Awaiting for a reply......

Could any1 pllzzzz lemme know whether it is work doing a trainee at futex and then working for them????

whut?

Pay after the training period is based on profit split - starting off at 50-50; this is once you have proven yourself on the live market.

Just so you know, the assessment includes a grammar comprehension test, which, let's be honest, doesn't look like have a hope in hell of passing.