Office share/spare desk in London?

sam13

Hi,

I currently trade US stocks from home but am looking to share an office with other traders, preferably near London Bridge/City area. Has anyone got a spare desk in their office (which they share with other traders and where I would be able to trade using Interactive Brokers) or is anyone interested in getting together and renting an office?

Regards,

Sam

prop shop

hi sam
how long have you been trading?
i have a 1850sqft trading floor in farringdon from march 2007 it consists of a trading floor for 20 people and also private space if needed/preferred for single offices and single traders or dual offices.
the place will also have a kitchen area
boardroom facility and games room / chill out room
the facility will not be just for futures spread traders it will be an environment for prop traders who may trade futures/options/forex/stocks/bonds/warrants/convert/cfds anything that moves and makes you money........
it will be for serious traders to be in an entrepanurial environment
there will be lines in to trade a wide variety of products.
all trader must be self financed
desk fees will be very low
for more information please email

[email protected]

regards

spin2win said:
hi sam
how long have you been trading?
i have a 1850sqft trading floor in farringdon from march 2007 it consists of a trading floor for 20 people and also private space if needed/preferred for single offices and single traders or dual offices.
the place will also have a kitchen area
boardroom facility and games room / chill out room
the facility will not be just for futures spread traders it will be an environment for prop traders who may trade futures/options/forex/stocks/bonds/warrants/convert/cfds anything that moves and makes you money........
it will be for serious traders to be in an entrepanurial environment
there will be lines in to trade a wide variety of products.
all trader must be self financed
desk fees will be very low
for more information please email

[email protected]

regards

Spin2Win,
Sounds interesting.
Please keep us posted how you are getting on? I would be keen to hear a bit more about your proposed setup.
thanks
bgold