Futex 1st interview

Thanks, I hope I get through to the first interview. The test was fine (I hope) they had questions like what's rsi and the prices of a few things.

The guy was honest and said that lots of you wont make it. They have about 50 traders in woking, when you first start it will be a 50:50 split, if you have a million in your account it goes to 90:10.

You have to sign up to a 4 year contract if you get through.

How come you don't trade your own money instead of making someone else wealthy?

What to know for your test is the least of your problems. You need to make sure you have deep pockets and can stand being stuck on a simulator for until they think you are a profitable trader.
:whistling

Deep pockets? You don't pay a single penny to learn to trade here, quite the opposite in fact.

As for being kept on a simulator, why on earth would you want to trade the live market if you can't even be consistently profitable on a sim? Do you enjoy losing money?

Good luck dan, I hope the tests went well for you. If you are serious about becoming a professional trader, this is without doubt one of the best places to get your start. Let me know if you get through to interview stage. SL

Good luck dan, I hope the tests went well for you. If you are serious about becoming a professional trader, this is without doubt one of the best places to get your start. Let me know if you get through to interview stage. SL

Thanks, I feel confidant. Everything I have heard regarding Futex has been positive. I will keep you all informed.

Now I've told you before Skill Leverage that multi nicking is contrary to site rules. I'm not saying it's you mind, Futex and some of it's personages, clearly have a lot of time on their hands. :LOL: Not to worry, all will out in the end.

Hey Dan, if you see SK, give him a high five from me.

I got through the assessment and have been called back to an interview on the 5th

Clearly you know you stuff by successfully completing the assessments. I would think the interview would be a chance for them to scope your personality.
If you’re on the grad program you will be getting paid £400 p/m for the first 6 months i think, expect to be asked if you’re able to support yourself financially. Long hours / early start ect....
Remember to have some questions for them prepared.
Good luck mate hope it all works out ... let me know how it goes

James

Clearly you know you stuff by successfully completing the assessments. I would think the interview would be a chance for them to scope your personality.
If you’re on the grad program you will be getting paid £400 p/m for the first 6 months i think, expect to be asked if you’re able to support yourself financially. Long hours / early start ect....
Remember to have some questions for them prepared.
Good luck mate hope it all works out ... let me know how it goes

James

Thanks for the advice I will tell you all how it goes.

Was anyone interviewed /assessed last week?

Have you had any word as of yet or what did you make of the interview or assessment?

Cheers

Richie,

to be honest best not to come if you feel the journey is too big a challenge for you. We just dont do anything less than 100% commitment at Futex. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Futex is opening its first presence in London in the next two months due to substantial demand, but unlikely to be for trainee or juniors at this stage

kind regards

Futex

Hello Ritchie,

Will future training for graduates be at the London offices then?.

What has been your experience of Futex thus far?.

Thanks Zaf