Advice needed - which training scheme?

Stevet,

I recommend you digest New Markets Wizzards, a book that will give you an insight to the mind and positive spirit of a successful trader.

Klee, read through the site, check out the Liffe bureaux; pages and think long and hard about what it takes to be a trader. Then go convince the right people you have what it takes.
Enjoy

SB

Klee- You said the training period is shorter at Schnieder so you'll get to make money quicker...... trust me, it doesn't work like that any more than doing a two-week brain surgery course will make you a good surgeon any quicker than the guy doing 7 years of medical training. There is no fast way to learn and if you're under pressure every month to avoid the 'cull' then it'll start to affect your trading ability, I've seen this time and time again (been trading fro 4 years). One of the most important things to learn is how to lose and how to bounce back from that, if your back is to the wall each month then you'll become scared to lose and therefore scared to trade, ie- you'll learn nothing and get the sack.
Personally I'd go for training, and breathing space to learn, over the fast/quick buck route, remember you could be doing this for quite a few years if you make it so why cheat yourself at the beginning and miss out on doing things the right way......
Not liking the commute is the worst reason I've everheard for not taking an opportunity, think about what you're really saying.......