Another newbie with questions

mgamble

Hi, new member on here. I am a final year university student looking to get into trading when I graduate in June 2009. I sent my CV around to a few prop houses just asking if I am the type of person they are looking for. Surprisingly, I got a quick response from Schneider offering me an interview in september. As they don't give much information about the training scheme on their website, i was wondering if any of you guys have any experience with it? Is there any chance of a salary of any kind in my first year? If so, which companies offer it. If i turn out to be a profitable trader, is it standard to be earning £25k+ in the second year? Any tips for the interview, such as example questions or areas to study up on that they might concentrate on?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, new member on here. I am a final year university student looking to get into trading when I graduate in June 2009. I sent my CV around to a few prop houses just asking if I am the type of person they are looking for. Surprisingly, I got a quick response from Schneider offering me an interview in september. As they don't give much information about the training scheme on their website, i was wondering if any of you guys have any experience with it? Is there any chance of a salary of any kind in my first year? If so, which companies offer it. If i turn out to be a profitable trader, is it standard to be earning £25k+ in the second year? Any tips for the interview, such as example questions or areas to study up on that they might concentrate on?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

no chance!. profit splits with schneider (no basic salary)