futex london office

crude_lover

i was wondering if anyone had any idea where the futex london office is. Im guessing somewhere in the city

yeah i know they are in surrey. But if you go on there website they say

"Trading from London and Woking"

so just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this london office that they mention

I heard they have a satellite office in central London somewhere, but havent heard where it is

Perhaps it's just a couple of traders who are renting a small office space on their own backs (but still trading/executing via Futex).

Grant.

Gotta laugh..

It's taken several hours to ask others...As a trader you would need to do a lot of research yourself and quickly before market moves...go to there web page...then ring there number and ask them directly for info...come on..this is text book stuff...research..

Call them here..01483 774 010

yeah i know they are in surrey. But if you go on there website they say

"Trading from London and Woking"

so just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this london office that they mention

cheers lee but dont need trading advice i already run a successful book for a large oil firm and this wasnt for me this was for a friend.

Im sure il get another smart **** reply which il look forward to lol

Gotta laugh..

It's taken several hours to ask others...As a trader you would need to do a lot of research yourself and quickly before market moves...go to there web page...then ring there number and ask them directly for info...come on..this is text book stuff...research..

Call them here..01483 774 010

Glad you dont need trading advice..Your above learning???

I love your professional attitude..Hope that's smart a.rse enough.

Or big boy, post your success, post charts, post predictions, post real time, post anything that say's your for real. You can obviously talk the talk but can you walk the walk..

Come on and shut me up for good...Now I await your post (sure it wont prove nothing other than your dog awful attitude)...LOL

cheers lee but dont need trading advice i already run a successful book for a large oil firm and this wasnt for me this was for a friend.

Im sure il get another smart **** reply which il look forward to lol

your post is confusing me im not talking big at all never have i claimed "oh i make millions" i just simply gave you a brief history of my trading experience im not here to try and proove anything to anyone.

Anyway lee we obviously dont see eye to eye but were both entitled to our own opinions and i think the best thing we can do is agree to disagree

Last edited:
Lady's please...

They do have an office in London, i believe its in the Fortis building

Fortis have moved to Aldermanbury Square in London :)

Hello!!

Futex is a "nice place" from what I have read browsing these forums...

Do you guys think I will able to trade my own capital there ?? If not there then where?
I will spend some time in London and thought I might be able to check if
I am able to this full-time! Also If they train people I could learn "a bit" from them.

I do have bit more than 10 thounsand pounds to trade with.(enough??)
Experience is limited however I have been trading part time for few months
and another few paper-trading!

thanks for all the info...

Maria
:D

Eteroje,

Never ask me for directions. Thanks for the clarification.

Stradergirl,

Why young ladies can't be content with picking pretty flowers is beyond me.

However, may I suggest given the amount of your capital, you consider "remote trading", ie trade/clear through Futex, for example, without the monthly the costs. You can work from home (or anywhere); you provide your own price feed, etc.

Grant.

Eteroje,

Never ask me for directions. Thanks for the clarification.

Stradergirl,

Why young ladies can't be content with picking pretty flowers is beyond me.

However, may I suggest given the amount of your capital, you consider "remote trading", ie trade/clear through Futex, for example, without the monthly the costs. You can work from home (or anywhere); you provide your own price feed, etc.

Grant.

Hello!

I have a possibility to stay in London from April 1st in friend's house..because
she is leaving to Australia for 6 months.

I do also sense a sexist remark but nevermind..hopefully you are only being humorous:)
Also..i am not that young..will be 26 this Summer!
In the beginnnig I might be able to find a job in London to do what I do in my country (fitness instructor) to work maybe 10-12 hrs a week(mornings perahps!).So with luck - I will have most of my living expenses covered(y)

Anyway...do you think that 10-12 thousand pounds it not enough ?? Until April it MAY be some more if my trading is OK...if i am not "wiping out" my account by then,then i
think it is promissing.I also MAY lose it all so can only come to London to sight-see.

One thing I am interested in...can the people at arcade can help me to walk away with profit when I have it.I am missing discipline at times! Do they train own-money(self-founded) traders and what is the usual fee for this?

Thanks!

Maria
:D

Hello My Pretty,

26? My God, you are old. I knew someone who was 28 once.

Basically there are two approaches to arcades (and I stand corrected):

if you want training, it will cost you around £5000; whether this is part of your trading capital or you also have to provide additional trading capital, perhaps someone else can clarify.

if you don't require training, ie you know what you are doing, then you will pay desk fees of around £1000 pm (?). This is why I suggested the "remote trader" option to mitigate these costs.

In the final analysis their primary interest are clearing fees from your trading. Whether they are intersted in you being profitable is debatable. Obviously, the more successful you are, the greater your trading capital, and the longer they can derive more earnings. If you blow-out, they make nothing. In my experience, client profitably is secondary to commissions/fees.

You mention Futex. There are other arcades in London. May I suggest you contact a few to compare conditions, costs, etc?

Grant.

Maria,

Like Grant said there are pleny of other acrades around London just ring a couple up and see what sort of response you get from then, as for the arcades making you walk away once your in profit from experience i think the only times they get you to walk away is when youve lost a certain amount that day

Hello My Pretty,

if you want training, it will cost you around £5000; whether this is part of your trading capital or you also have to provide additional trading capital, perhaps someone else can clarify.

Grant.

:whistling Not quite true, some firms including Futex do NOT charge for the training, they actually help you out with your expenses whille you are training and I wouldn't think they would have a problem with you trading your own capital, they would probably view that as an advantage to your application.