Futex live calls and daily webinars

Futex_Live_Analysis

Lost all our posts and threads due to incorrectly being identified as a spammer and as such was temporarily deleted. Will start a fresh from here and use this thread to promote our FREE live webinars as well as posting some trading calls each day that we speak about in our LIVE webinars.

As well as the live calls and webinars we can use this thread to interact with like minded traders to discuss the markets....please do not be posting on this thread if you only wish to write negative comments about Futex, I know there are elements on here who love to lambast others but lets keep this thread solely for trading. Let's see if we can make some money together.

In case you guys dont know we at Futex have a method of interacting with our graduate traders on the trading floor. This consists of twice daily LIVE webinars at 7.30am and 12.45pm (London Time), they last anywhere from 10-25 minutes depending on whats going on in the market and are run by one of our senior traders who has been involved in the markets for 15+ years migrating from the pit to screen trading.

We have decided to open up these daily webinars to the members of T2W in an effort to generate ideas and become more involved in the online forums.

Log in here, using the password 'futex'. (Log in 5 minutes before they start to make sure you get a seat as there is only 100 seats on offer and we use about 40 of them, if we have increased interest then we will of course upgrade the capacity of the online room).

Futex Conference Portal - powered by omNovia

In terms of trading, Non-Farm Monday is always a low volume day so wont be getting involved until the afternoon.

Generally the bunds look mega bearish now, you often see swing highs/lows made on ECB/NFP and after seeing the bund top out around 143.00 I feel this week should certainly have a bearish slant to it.

Remember, only trade when the volume is there.....Pick your battles.

Lost all our posts and threads due to incorrectly being identified as a spammer and as such was temporarily deleted. Will start a fresh from here and use this thread to promote our FREE live webinars as well as posting some trading calls each day that we speak about in our LIVE webinars.

As well as the live calls and webinars we can use this thread to interact with like minded traders to discuss the markets....please do not be posting on this thread if you only wish to write negative comments about Futex, I know there are elements on here who love to lambast others but lets keep this thread solely for trading. Let's see if we can make some money together.

In case you guys dont know we at Futex have a method of interacting with our graduate traders on the trading floor. This consists of twice daily LIVE webinars at 7.30am and 12.45pm (London Time), they last anywhere from 10-25 minutes depending on whats going on in the market and are run by one of our senior traders who has been involved in the markets for 15+ years migrating from the pit to screen trading.

We have decided to open up these daily webinars to the members of T2W in an effort to generate ideas and become more involved in the online forums.

Log in here, using the password 'futex'. (Log in 5 minutes before they start to make sure you get a seat as there is only 100 seats on offer and we use about 40 of them, if we have increased interest then we will of course upgrade the capacity of the online room).

Live calls? Are you quite sure about this? These things generally end in tears

When I said live calls I meant I would post a few trade ideas from our morning webinar then a few from our afternoon webinar, give people an idea of what we are speaking about in the webinars.

So it wont be a post every trade type live call thread pboyles.

When I said live calls I meant I would post a few trade ideas from our morning webinar then a few from our afternoon webinar, give people an idea of what we are speaking about in the webinars.

So it wont be a post every trade type live call thread pboyles.

So just the ones that work out then. Good idea, otherwise there'll be all sorts of arguments.

hahahahahahahhahahaha............pure gold ...pure gold .....

very noble .....very noble ....:cool:

No not just the ones that work. How will I know if they are going to work ahead of time if I am posting them in the morning before the cash open. They may work they may not but they will be in black and white for all to see.

No not just the ones that work. How will I know if they are going to work ahead of time if I am posting them in the morning before the cash open. They may work they may not but they will be in black and white for all to see.

Why don't you share these with your own traders? It seems the vast majority of them fail. Didn't somebody post a percentge of those that failed?

Anyhow to save me looking can you tell us how many traders are still with you AND are profitable (after fees) after one year?

I don't think it really works like that. You have to take the rough with the smooth, or else not bother at all.

Guys!!!

Handy little newsletter out of Eurex. It's published every morning, gives you an idea of what traders are looking at, specifically levels of interest for the day. With over 25,000 people getting this each morning its well worth making this part of your pre-market preparation. Have it read up and dissected before the futures open at 7am.

http://www.eurexgroup.com/group-en/newsroom/newsletter/

Why don't you share these with your own traders? It seems the vast majority of them fail. Didn't somebody post a percentge of those that failed?

Anyhow to save me looking can you tell us how many traders are still with you AND are profitable (after fees) after one year?

Hey pb. I dont think its a secret the majority of prop traders fail, I know a senior guy at a US shop and he said around 1 in 4 entrants are profitable after 12 months. What happens is this 25% stay and more entrants come in. So you end up with the majority in the firm making money but the majority of entrants still fail. Capiche. The way you are talking is that nobody can ever make a living from trading. I can assure you this is wrong. I am sure futex will openly say most new entrants will fail this is the same at most prop firms. You are bashing the wrong people here, why not bash the real rogues!

Some trades for the morning session that we discussed in our live webinar this morning.
Stoxx - short 78 stop above 84.....target should be played out as trade develops but first target should be 59.

Another stoxx trade will be buy at 37 stop 31 targeting 77's

Bund is very very hard, and low volume makes it even trickier. Most of the large traders around London are on holiday this week, our office is half empty and we know the same applies to other prop firms in and around the capital so expect strange moves but we will give 00's a pop with a stop at 06, as for target if we go onside then look to start targeting the flag break off the 60minute trailing stops down. If flag goes then look for 140.98.

Tune into our free webinar at 12.45pm today to hear what we think of the market from the morning sessions and what we are looking for in the afternoons session.

Dan is the senior trader taking our webinars, he has over 15 years trading experience that you guys are free to tap into.

Follow him on twitter for live posts on the market, as a side note if you dont already have TweetDeck I suggest you try it out. Most of our traders have this software running on the side of their screen so they can see who is tweeting what and when. More and more we are hearing the squawk quote 'twitter sources' when referencing a move in the markets.

@DanGoldberg2

I listened in @12.45 today only caught the first 5 mins before being rudely interrupted by a visitor. What I heard was good though.

Q. Do you record these briefings?

I am guessing not as they are twice daily.