Fully auto trading Expert Advisors

NG_KAR_SOON

Fully auto trading Expert Advisors NG KAR SOON

Web: [Link removed]

Only live accounts
Only regulated brokers with a good reputation

Hello!

Today you removed my theme from the commercial section

(the reason as you said in the contact details)

I only used one link,

what is allowed on your forum,

and is used in hundreds of topics on your forum.

Please be loyal to everyone equally.

thank

I don't make the rules and just ensure that they are adhered to and this role is voluntary so your comments are aimed at the wrong person. Trade2Win is a discussion forum and not a place for vendors to market their products.

I don't make the rules and just ensure that they are adhered to and this role is voluntary so your comments are aimed at the wrong person. Trade2Win is a discussion forum and not a place for vendors to market their products.

I'm a developer.
You have 97 pages here with links,
only in the commercial section.
And you only decided to delete my topic, without warning.

If a post gets reported for having commercial links (like yours) then it gets deleted without warning. You are lucky as other moderators have previously banned members immediately for the same and again without any warning.

Heavy handed policies may please some advertisers but is imho bad for site activities and general interest.

Heavy handed policies may please some advertisers but is imho bad for site activities and general interest.
Are you saying that T2W should allow the boards to be swamped with adverts ? and in what way would being heavy handed please some advertisers ?

Are you saying that T2W should allow the boards to be swamped with adverts ? and in what way would being heavy handed please some advertisers ?
The system of the OP of this thread might of been of interest to some here.
My point of pleasing the advertisers is that they now have less competition to sell their products.