FTSE100 TA Analysis - Welcome for comments!

Markets are higher as forecast ...please study analysis !!

I have also forecast the FTSE 100 top previously , please study analysis
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...-h-s-market-top-time-shall-if-i-am-right.html

I have finished the week with + 220 points

fantastic weeks trading

Are you going to try it on again? You were caught once making ridiculous claims about how many points you make, didn't you learn that people aren't going to be fooled by this nonsense?

Are you going to try it on again? You were caught once making ridiculous claims about how many points you make, didn't you learn that people aren't going to be fooled by this nonsense?

FTSE long + 15 and counting and Mr Pboyles

b/e stop @ 5539

enjoy the points , consider it an Xmas gift from me !! (y)

Dont worry Jack, I will not be posting again..I have deleted all the rest of the posts!! I respect your thread is only dedicated to overnight trades

I'm glad I had the ability to shut up another critic in real time

adios amigo

seems like the best oppo to close the trades is at 7am this morning when put was price at 100

but there is no limit order and i only woke up at 8 :(

I would be tempted to off load the call monday as we appproach 6149 and hold the put into thursday

Options expire on 16 Dec. Last chance on Monday morning, but only hoping to B/E this trade.

That was what I was meaning, looking for gap up run then fall for the week and it be close ITM at expiry
But then I only buy OTM options on the DOW as an alternative to stops

I did some analysis on options outstanding interest, these are my conclusions:

FTSE100 TA – PUT CALL OPEN INTEREST

ST S/R: Support 5400 ;Resistence 5600

Massive calls are at 5800 level, therefore, it is almost impossible for price to sustain above that level in ST until 20 Jan.
Equals large numbers of call and put are at 5450 and 5500 level, so I will suspect the price will stay within this range by 20 Jan 2012.

Placed a short at 5660, might add more later.

With first target 5450, then decide if to close or keep holding short

SL5850

Last edited: