FTSE100 TA Analysis - Welcome for comments!

Thorough, looks like analysis involves about 3 dozen parameters. I have tried similar analyses over the years, always on the FTSE, usually with insufficient return to justify the time. Can we take it you are indicating you would wait for price to establish above 5300 and go long, or fall back from this level and go short, for just inder 200pts either way?

Thorough, looks like analysis involves about 3 dozen parameters. I have tried similar analyses over the years, always on the FTSE, usually with insufficient return to justify the time. Can we take it you are indicating you would wait for price to establish above 5300 and go long, or fall back from this level and go short, for just inder 200pts either way?

Sorry for the confusion, the one you looked at is last weeks.

I was on short position on 5500 and wait for the reaction on 5300 level. I put a SL sell on 5333, and trigger on 5313.

I just uploaded the latest one. This week again, I find myself waiting for Monday movements as well, with bias on bull side. Please let me know your analysis if you have a blog or chart. I would like to know what is in other's mind.

to be honest, the long strategies are not very favorable because the ST bottom is not so clear. I can only use 4800 level.

28 Nov 2011 update

ST bull (one or two days) LT bear
Fixed income market not confirm the rally, both Treasury and Bund rised.
European indices still in downtrend channel, will meet resistance soon. The same story for FTSE mining, banks and oil.
My view is it is more like a short squeeze and market will fall back to test the 5000 level.

TA report for week of 05 Dec 2011

Please leave some comments :)

Attachments

• 2011-12-04.pdf
    198.9 KB · Views: 419
this is Wallstreet1928 ... A man of dedication and hard work. Who sleeps 4hrs day and focus's on the task at hand

Floyd Mayweather: Success. How Bad Do You Want It? - YouTube

I will not return to trade2win, but my students will.

I will create 100 students in 2012, who will then come to trade2win and give live calls and analysis.

They will control every thread , almost every market...........I will create human trading machines that will will clip + 500 points a week

Until then good luck to all in there trading careers .............2012 will be a very important year !!

Hello JACK ............watch out for this Santa clause reversal pattern

I expect a market rally soon

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.9 KB · Views: 293
DAX = European leader

therefore DAX will take FTSE higher

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 338
Dr Copper Confirms bullish move as Higher low = market rally

Attachments

• Copper Full0312 Future.png
    Copper Full0312 Future.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 208
Jack if I have your permission ............I can post EOD FTSE forecasts on this thread for you ?

Thank you

Just entered a straddle of DAX
2xDaxDec5700put at 44.1
2xDaxDec6300call at 34.8
when Dax was in 6000 level
Holding period: to Friday, if nothing happens, to Monday

right shoulders are in

Mario Draghi created the right shoulders ???

get ready for massive Xmas rally on FTSE and DAX

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 265
  • FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.2 KB · Views: 223