FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

OMG

Someone report me to the Police straight away. I have a twitter account!!!
thats it from me(honest).Why did you remove the link on your twitter that went to a private location?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:whistle:whistling:whistling.

Just for the record itsimpossible, I haven't read your last post nor am I going to as you're on my ignore list. So any communication with me is a waste of time.

I gather the last post is something to do with me as 99.9% of your posts seem to be nothing more than sarcasm and trolling with extremely little to do with trading or markets from a quick scan before you go put on the waste of space register sir.

:sleep:

Attachments

• 2015-11-03_21-05-00.png
    2015-11-03_21-05-00.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 81
Just for the record itsimpossible, I haven't read your last post nor am I going to as you're on my ignore list. So any communication with me is a waste of time.

I gather the last post is something to do with me as 99.9% of your posts seem to be nothing more than sarcasm and trolling with extremely little to do with trading or markets from a quick scan before you go put on the waste of space register sir.

:sleep:
NICE TRY DAVY^^^^^^^^^^
SEE YA:whistling

Cracking swing failure at the HOD suggests a short-term bull trap and front run of 11K+ resistance zone to stop the sell side being over crowded.

Also an M pattern starting to form with a break of 10,882 some point this week confirming a short-term double top.

I'm staying short.

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 157
No idea :), I am a newbie to trading though I like data analysis (part of my day job) I am starting to get a hang of this. Still playing in demo and a bit on live account. Guess at some point may need a mentor to step up my game but let's see how it goes:)

Morning all

Hopefully it's not a grind day because of yellen.

Areas I'm looking at:
10940 (minor)
10925 (minor)

1yjy2e.png

Could go either way imho...despite posting that chart last night. 11030 will provide clues if it gets there...out for a minor loss the morning...:rolleyes: - missed a short scalp from 11,000