FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

No stops mentioned and adding to a losing position-no mention of any size.
nice charts though-lovely colours;)

Yeah was about to say this.... Tradestar did you escape..... Never add so close to your original trade. (n)

Recall yesterday I was 100 points down before I added at 730 to good effect

SPX in the shorting range looks like it's going to try for PP-R2 @ 2120.

Think it'll get rejected. Worth a few shorts from here... (n)

How do you start a bear race?

Steady teddy - GO! :cheesy:

No stops mentioned and adding to a losing position-no mention of any size.
nice charts though-lovely colours;)

I'm not a signal service providing you with stop location or entries friend.

Just making a post that I'm short on the DAX at 10,961 and 10,980. Stops are personal locations / judgements as well as my risk. Care to know what blood type I am as well ?

fa4hsz.png

chart as promised. Still could make a break for 11030 tomorrow, but think bulls are gonna get rinsed at some point this week...starting from tomorrow.

Just making a post that I'm short on the DAX at 10,961 and 10,980. Stops are personal locations / judgements as well as my risk. Care to know what blood type I am as well ?

A+ for sure!

Tempa tempa :LOL:

Yeah was about to say this.... Tradestar did you escape..... Never add so close to your original trade. (n)

Recall yesterday I was 100 points down before I added at 730 to good effect

Is that the holy grail and the written rule from the leading authority of trading ?

Or just your opinion.

If its just your opinion then my opinion is to add within my selling zone and carry on until proven wrong, risk is in check and I'm in control of my money management.

fa4hsz.png

chart as promised. Still could make a break for 11030 tomorrow, but think bulls are gonna get rinsed at some point this week...starting from tomorrow.

I'm a seller all the way to there, but decided to take the 2 early entries as that 11k+ resistance area might get front-run to stop a lot of sellers coming in.

Just my opinion.

If it does pop there I will add as I totally agree, should see a good dip from around here toward the 10,600's and maybe 500's imo.

Well oil is trying for 48 too but dissapointed with gold.

Once upon a moon many light years away oil and gold used to skip along nicely hand in hand.

Now they are all over the place.

So way I read it - recovery is on and risk is off. REALLY?

Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming!!! :whistling

I think oil still likely to rise but gold has lost shine since talk of rate hike abounding again. I think rate hikes much ado about nothing and feel they should have been raised long time ago. Now is not the time.

If the FED raises it now dollar will strengthen hard and fast and knock the wind out of their sails.

But who knows???? Stupid over paid bankers in search of more money to slosh.

If this sounds like a rant it isn't. Just simply how it is. You capiche!

Actually starting to think DAX is ahead of its cycle as well. If so then this would be the short-term consolidation before the dip and end of month rally.

Either way am holding my shorts

Attachments

• 2015-11-03_19-45-34.png
    2015-11-03_19-45-34.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 78

Im calling you out as a fraud my friend;)