FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Very difficult one to catch this. Goes back to the Chart Dentist posted this morning. There are about 3 trend sups all within a 50 point range. First one got hit @ 577 area. Didn't get it though.

Question now is will PP @ 11564 (11570) hold or do we test PP-S1 @ 11471?

Be good to see a test of 11471 or 11500 even. :whistling

Attachments

• DAX_15m_150806_1643.GIF
    DAX_15m_150806_1643.GIF
    34.4 KB · Views: 69
Please read my thread

Any INDEX TRADER can you please read the thread I just started I got myself into deep ****.

Thank you so much!

-40 points on garbage trading.

bad end to the day.

Anyway, holding this 560 long. Right at trend sup pretty much.

Morning.

550-540 is trend support.
420 trend and horizontal sup on 4 hour
720 -740
Trend is very bullish. Posted a few months back " in the run up to NFP for the past 8 months, it's been observed stocks are often very bullish"

Still see a sell signal though mmmm

Not entirely sure as to the reason for the sell off - but there you go.

tanking today, out of the blue. lost abit myself today, tough one to call. someone has the NFP number early, wouldn't be surprised if its strong.

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 62
tanking today, out of the blue. lost abit myself today, tough one to call. someone has the NFP number early, wouldn't be surprised if its strong.

This could quite possibly happen. It could also be what that fund manager said in that article I posted. Who knows.

SPX struggling to get above 2110 which was PP-R1.

Currently found support off PP-S2 @ 2077.

Difficult to gauge what's spooked the markets other than continued deflation and dovish comments from BoE. Mixed results from numerous companies but net effect is much weakness in underlying economies of countries that are expected to be strong.

US and UK economies usually shadow each other and suspect same sentiments will be relayed by Fed.

No surprise when Carney said,
- rises are data dependent
- path of rate rises more important than when

I'm sure I've heard Yelen utter those same words...

Personally, Carney has verified short bias imo. Yesterday, got wrong footed somewhat but today has been just g8.

PP levels don't always work with RSI but when they do, they do work so damn well. :)

Attachments

• SPX_15m_150805_1840.GIF
    SPX_15m_150805_1840.GIF
    34.3 KB · Views: 77