FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Was in profit zone twice didn't take it.

Going for the big catch.

If it gets above 11450 I'll start worrying.

It's only a small scalp (I'm trying to console my self here :LOL: )

Afternoon alll, been a while since I posted, been lurking in the bushes :D

Interested to hear your opinions if a deal will be done? I'm guessing from reading my tea leaves, like long term lovers they will give it one last go, Greece will agree to tidy up the house, but eventually reality will set in, after the honeymoon the next time round it will be game over. Surely one last pump before the dump? or wishful thinking from a bear

Does the triangle showing LH's have any significance on PnF?

In CS charts it means bulls are failing to push back the bears and eventually the line will retreat back down...

11400 zeros holding up the psychological line.
Could pop either way

Was in profit zone twice didn't take it.

Going for the big catch.

If it gets above 11450 I'll start worrying.

It's only a small scalp (I'm trying to console my self here :LOL: )

Closed DAX short for -34.

Should have taken the small scalps. Got greedy. :(

Early days of course, but I wouldn't be surprised to see an inverse H&S to fill, in conjunction with some sort of positive news of course. This is on the 4 hourly

Attachments

• FTSEH&S.JPG
    FTSEH&S.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 181
Afternoon guys.

Move down from that 11485 area. Scalp. But 11460 held. Looks like she wants another pump. I dunno

I personally believe that its end of the Greece problem any time by now and the price action turning around....won't be surprise to see 400 points rally suddenly.....

liquidation break yesterday boosting buyers....and it is a solid indicator ....

I personally believe that its end of the Greece problem any time by now and the price action turning around....won't be surprise to see 400 points rally suddenly.....

liquidation break yesterday booting buyers....and it is a solid indicator ....

Yes and it looks like German's are yielding.

There is talk of 15bn and 5 months extension to November time...

???

Bring in the Yanks before the dump :idea:

Greece is saying they will not accept anything which is not a long term solution.

EU only interested in giving loans to Greece to service debt, not resolve issues.

Key issues not agreed or accepted by either party. So we are still at square 1 if that. How can kicking can to November be any solution??? Head in sand syndrome - la la la :LOL:

I can see Greece insisting and rejecting the 15bn because it is no solution. Unless it is associated with a loan write off, another haircut or something.

Rallies indicate market is petrified of risk. There is no risk just simply mismanagement to let the children grow up and manage their own affairs on their own feet.

Markets are in bubble territory and China just coming off hers. Yanks still believe they are ok. Yeah right - pull the other one it has bells on it. :cheesy:

We have negative interest rates, Fed needs to raise rates
We have bubbles and low volumes in equities, which need a 10-20% pull back
We have Grexit

I make that three issues for market to deal with.

Sooner or later a little like managed currencies that are allowed to float to find their level, central banks will have to let loose the reigns and allow markets to find their level instead of trying to fix what they can not.

Instead of a controlled landing we are likely to get a mega crash...

Instead of a controlled landing we are likely to get a mega crash...

All true the problem is timing, they can still get a few more people on board the sinking ship, surely the good times arent over just yet :LOL: