FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

That iMHO was the easiest trade of the day. It was all buying pressure and bears didn't show up. Just look on MACD 1 min. End of the day too. 11590 was also today's res earlier on. Easy money.

I remember something Dentist once said. The easiest times to trade are pre market and close. This has been so true over the past 30 minutes.

I was long from 11520 (area pre breakout) MACD was oversold, no buyers. Then they show up at support areas. Just took my bounce and out.

into tomorrow

we either break higher or the bulls get tested

izqqe0.gif

trend res at 11592 area from 11564
we are in the 11564 area now
it needs to stay over 11500

change the inputs
signs of a minor top/aqua down column
nothing really negative as yet
support in 11500 from this chart..if it bounces off that ..shorts will be watching the bounce

1zgq54g.gif

Well I'm a fan of PPs as you may have guessed and use them as hit and miss targets.

Here are few PPs. None of them match the ones on my charts which I think are the best by the way. I say that because the squiggly price thingamajig usually makes a bee line or u-turn off them. Honest. :) (Woodie's is the closest I think).

Looking bullish to me.
We've just broken above the downward sloping trendline from April hihghs.
We are above PP.
MACD crossed and turned up.
Grexit looking sort of +ve.
ECB steaming ahead with QB
Good stats for EU countries
Fed not raising rates
Sunshine in the sky

What could possibly go wrong now?

Attachments

• DAX_D_IC_150623.GIF
    DAX_D_IC_150623.GIF
    51.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DAX_D_150623_EOD_L.GIF
    DAX_D_150623_EOD_L.GIF
    28.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thanks Dentist & Atilla

Areas I've got including areas identified the other day:

Key areas including the areas we identified over the weekend. Again can be res / sup:
11630/40 - Previous breakout area (we may really shoot to that 11780 if this breaks, but be on the safe side and keep to 11680)
Trend Res @ 11588 area.

And yes, watch for a bad bounce of 11500.

Usually, when there is an established trendline breakout, price usually comes back to test support.

So test of 11450-11500 is a strong probability. Even a possible test of PP @ 11335. (As per attached chart below).

If we then make a HH above 11620-30s then I think R2 & R3 tests can be pencilled in.

Need to watch it closely.

Twist and shout, shake it all about day tomorrow I reckon.

Baby - I think we can work it out. It's ok, it'll be fine those pips will be mine... :love::love::love:

:clap:

DuCaan - I really find these posts of yours most irritating. It's simply that after a while it becomes a real nuisance.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I hope someone does something about it.

If one is interested I'd guess they'll bookmark your site.

Why don't you create your own thread and post your comments on there with your links?

That way you will not be spamming all the threads and interested parties will know where to find you.

Hi Atilla,

No problem, I thought it was more relevant to keep the existing threads discussion going on. I'll have a separate thread.

Cheers,

QUOTE=Atilla;2568710]DuCaan - I really find these posts of yours most irritating. It's simply that after a while it becomes a real nuisance.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I hope someone does something about it.

If one is interested I'd guess they'll bookmark your site.

Why don't you create your own thread and post your comments on there with your links?

That way you will not be spamming all the threads and interested parties will know where to find you.[/QUOTE]

gbp crosses pumping nicely this morning
a tinge of eurusd bulls
dax 11532 ..we had marked yesterday premarket..dont knopw why it went there...who cares..so long as the points come in