FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

actually I'm switching off the forum for a couple of hours, sticking to my rules

good luck all
ive got the t shirt mate
do you even lift
a9d.jpg

ive got the t shirt mate
do you even lift
a9d.jpg

"i've got the T-shirt mate" wtf ??

Are you a failed trader spending his time looking for trolling opportunities ?? I'm genuinely interested ?

You are king of the picture posts I'll give you that mate

I have always wondered, what people do at the trading forum if they don't trade anymore... after series of failed attempt ... :eek:

and still they have advise for others...:LOL:

"i've got the T-shirt mate" wtf ??

Are you a failed trader spending his time looking for trolling opportunities ?? I'm genuinely interested ?

You are king of the picture posts I'll give you that mate

i traded before joe and played poker-5yrs trading stocks and dow/ftse-made a small amount in the end-more luck than good fortune-its a very interesting subject but it wasnt healthy for me-got too involved,lack of sleep etc-it becomes the centre of your life and it shouldnt-but thats just me.i enjoy the banter now-i still put a few calls out now and then .on 9/11 i made 3k but lost it all and more over the next few days.thats about the deepest i was in for the record.so in a nutshell ive tried it enjoyed it and i was lucky to get out alive-i love finance and the markets aswell as tennis and table tennis and music(not mentioning sex)that sums me up really-yes i troll but people rise above that i hope:devilish:

^^^they are not directed at joe i hope;):innocent:

The thing is my friend I do not waste my entire life on this forum, I got the wrong end of the stick last night, I was replying a pm to a couple of other guys (good genuine guys I might add) when I looked back on the thread & noticed the pictures.

I still still think they were unnecessary, directed at you or not.

There are many people who look on this thread & are maybe put off posting because they see this sort of thing. They may have something good to add & we lose out if they do not join in.

I'm not into this BS, I have a very full life outside this arena, I hope you do to.

DOW30 has breached 18300...

Will watch and follow closely.

Placed a trailing stop order to follow highs by 5 ticks for now. Don't know how high it's going to go???

Current stop sell order @ 18302.

I suggest you sell the Dow at 18,395 with first target of 18,277 and stop at 18,453

joe you got me there mate-i just sit and troll all day.
tell me why you think those pics were directed at you.whats the logic behind it

joe you got me there mate-i just sit and troll all day.
tell me why you think those pics were directed at you.whats the logic behind it

I explained I got the wrong end of the stick, the pictures were posted after my posts.

To be honest, I'm so removed from your little hard on for Jessi, I'd forgotten how much you want to dig him out.

Ta ta itspossible

maybe some positive thinking might actually make it possible for you mate.

I have always wondered, what people do at the trading forum if they don't trade anymore... after series of failed attempt ... :eek:

and still they have advise for others...:LOL:

I have always wondered, what people do at the trading forum if they DO trade ... after series of failed attempt ... :eek:

and still they have advise for others;)

I explained I got the wrong end of the stick, the pictures were posted after my posts.

To be honest, I'm so removed from your little hard on for Jessi, I'd forgotten how much you want to dig him out.

Ta ta itspossible

maybe some positive thinking might actually make it possible for you mate.

TA TA ;)
ego.jpg

I suggest you sell the Dow at 18,395 with first target of 18,277 and stop at 18,453

I have 18385 as R1 and 18500 as R2 (R3 @ 18735).

Will let it run a little longer as this is off weekly charts.

See falling volume too so be interesting to see how far it runs.

Your call sounds good too. Will look out for it.

that's it entertainment is over... don't play with toy....get back to work...

Next big thing in DAX....

Attachments

• DAX_19MAYV1.jpg
    DAX_19MAYV1.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 101