FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Jessi & Dentist, I tend to rely heavily on momentum after obvious levels are hit, do you guys do similar ?
nope
not me
i am a breakout trader...nothing more
levels are only a guide ..i am looking for signals...p/f signals

I think there will be re-test of 10500 considering the force in the down trend... and there will be jump close to 1200 if not 1200....

I have received an email last night some one predicting .50 in next 2-3 years, that will be death of euro ...if that happens :LOL:

Attachments

• GBP_USD_12MARV1.jpg
    GBP_USD_12MARV1.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 112
Yes... potential long setup... watch that trendline...

Attachments

• GBPUSD_13MARV2.jpg
    GBPUSD_13MARV2.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 109
I think there will be re-test of 10500 considering the force in the down trend... and there will be jump close to 1200 if not 1200....

I have received an email last night some one predicting .50 in next 2-3 years, that will be death of euro ...if that happens :LOL:

jessie did u mean 11500

Jessi & Dentist, I tend to rely heavily on momentum after obvious levels are hit, do you guys do similar ?

did not quite get tokyojoe

but I have noticed , momentums are not same in all occasions and in some cases it takes time to eventually materialize the trade... so needs bit of patience...

in some cases trades materialize in minutes...

having said that.... when the price is at important levels when news is about to break then momentum would be very strong... that's what I have seen...

did not quite get tokyojoe

but I have noticed , momentums are not same in all occasions and in some cases it takes time to eventually materialize the trade... so needs bit of patience...

in some cases trades materialize in minutes...

having said that.... when the price is at important levels when news is about to break then momentum would be very strong... that's what I have seen...

Agreed, I always try to have patience, even the bounce trade I took earlier took approx 2 or 3 mins for me to jump on, as I know they are very very dangerous areas to enter, but you kind of get a feel for the build up, I don't fair so well in any sort of grind