FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I hope the "anyone ftse" thread will never be redundant.

I gained fantastic insights from the guys on there

Agreed, I always try to have patience, even the bounce trade I took earlier took approx 2 or 3 mins for me to jump on, as I know they are very very dangerous areas to enter, but you kind of get a feel for the build up, I don't fair so well in any sort of grind

@itspossible and many other people have questioned my entry and averaging but I am happy to reveal a part of my entry method here...

right on my way to lake district shortly ftse better be near to 6705 by the time i get there

I give too much importance to entry and tend to enter a trade early rather than late... in day trading when you are working on 1:2 or more R/R you need to take maximum out of available range...

I tend to avoid too much confirmation because it will allow me to enter trade a bit late but I want to be ahead of many people if setup is right...I have developed some method to enter early and that works well most of the time....

At any important level , once my signal indicates, I enter a tester trade with small amount, if that goes well , I enter some more...if I am in doubt I exit quickly taking small loss.

As setup unfolds I keep putting some money... as soon as setup confirms and everybody starts putting money... I put my final remaining amount....

At the moment I am unable to say what signal I use....

Last edited:
[sounds like jess livemore Jessi_trader;2506034]I give too much importance to entry and tend to enter a trade early rather than late... in day trading when you are working on 2:1 or more R/R you need to take maximum out of available range...

I tend to avoid too much confirmation because it will allow me to enter trade a bit late but I want to be ahead of many people if setup is right...I have developed some method to enter early and that works well most of the time....

At any important level , once my signal indicates, I enter a tester trade with small amount, if that goes well , I enter some more...if I am in doubt I exit quickly taking small loss.

As setup unfolds I keep putting some money... as soon as setup confirms and everybody starts putting money... I put my final remaining amount....

At the moment I am unable to say what signal I use....[/QUOTE]

[sounds like jess livemore Jessi_trader;2506034]I give too much importance to entry and tend to enter a trade early rather than late... in day trading when you are working on 2:1 or more R/R you need to take maximum out of available range...

At the moment I am unable to say what signal I use....
[/QUOTE]

(y)(y)

Sell FTSE @ 6770

Attachments

• FTSE_13FEBV3.jpg
    FTSE_13FEBV3.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 190