FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Disagree, as a momentum trader, its a suicide entry for me.

Blue circle ... entry on breakout , target red circle..

Attachments

• AAPL_13MARV2.jpg
    AAPL_13MARV2.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 169
Blue circle ... entry on breakout , target red circle..

First port of call IMHO, will be that resistance line you highliught, fail to break and it will follow it daily path downwards, breakthrough and it may hit you area. Time will tell, not being arguementative, just offering another viewpoint, regards. :cheesy:

30 min data
note the last 2 column upwards..no support ...the latest could find support
the trend is down
going to be great volatility until we find direction
plenty of pips

21aydxl.gif
those bulls had to get tested as we said before the open
job done

the bulls still have control
updated chart
jayul1.gif

entry is red horizontal...job done

Hi Dentist, I don't trade the dow, but looking at the chart, for me as a pullback/momentum trader my take on this would be to see how much push we have on the 17700 area & test a buy depending on the PA after the clearout

First port of call IMHO, will be that resistance line you highliught, fail to break and it will follow it daily path downwards, breakthrough and it may hit you area. Time will tell, not being arguementative, just offering another viewpoint, regards. :cheesy:

Great call Dinos...

Broke down so target shifted to bottom line...

Attachments

• AAPL_13MARV3.jpg
    AAPL_13MARV3.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 145
anyone for DAX 12000 today??? :rolleyes:

or pop and drop ???

Attachments

• DAX_13MARV6.jpg
    DAX_13MARV6.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 166
what kind of stop are you putting on that apple, just to the trend res then? it looks quite a wide range back to the horisontal res..

But Yes...as Dinos said, I don't think its typical day trade setup... stop will be above top redline... too wide ...

its a swing setup...

anyone for DAX 12000 today??? :rolleyes:

or pop and drop ???

Be one hell of a move to hit 12 today, but upward momentum of my 5 minute chart was 15.05, time will tell. Just following where the MM want to take it. :)

Attachments

• dax.bmp
    324.2 KB · Views: 137
I just go where she commands, gotta love the dax beast

Spot on, I never try and read anything into it or assume where its heading, just follow where they want to take it, it makes for an easy life IMHO :cheesy:

Yep -Support and Resistance -overlook them at your peril(y)

Be one hell of a move to hit 12 today, but upward momentum of my 5 minute chart was 15.05, time will tell. Just following where the MM want to take it. :)

have you done custom scripting for that line Dinos ? I guess its prorealtime chart

Dinos - he knows

Spot on, I never try and read anything into it or assume where its heading, just follow where they want to take it, it makes for an easy life IMHO :cheesy:

Yes -go with the flow and less navel gazing (trying to predict turns)(y)