FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

spx
bulls still there..just

inyfk9.gif

I'm thinking they are trying to fish out the bears before the offensive to take 1990s and ultimately 2000.

No stomach for a fight today so same as Friday, we'll just loiter around the 1980s at best.

DAX also on a narrow range now. 10190-10230.

I'm also loitering in the garden on a mission against the slugs... I get an old empty coffee jar, 3/4 Heineken for me and 1/4 diluted with water for them. Pop'm in to the old coffee jar and they go the other side on a merry time. Life is so cruel but the plants have a right to life too. Right? :cheesy:

(y)

. . . Life is so cruel but the plants have a right to life too. Right?
Too right Atilla. On the (off-topic) subject of garden tips, if you've any neat 'n easy solutions for getting rid of bind weed and ground elder - feel free to share!
(y)
Tim.

Yes there is something in that 1980 area. I think it's bulls trying to phase the bulls into thinking weakness. 2000 is going to be real battle with loadsa bears just itching to short (just liking me off that level). They can probably see all my limit short orders just hopping mad to get filled.

No real moves other than some side steps.

Was expecting more of a bull test on oil. Looks like it's bounced off Friday's PP.