FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

on the last chart 11060 is a wide pivot area which we had marked yesterday..could be important supp today
who knows
we had 11059 marked yesterday
11060-11074 area

Last edited:
spx into the open

2ly64oz.gif

you can see the breakout points clearly
trend was bit erratic on this 5 min chart
so had to wait for consecutive p/f signals/aqua
2088 last breakout point

Last edited:
Labrīt - ( Latvian :) )
Late sākt Atvainojiet puiši. (Late start sorry guys)

DAX - PP Levels

I think we've just about made a LL and seeing a bit of bounce and steadying of nerves. This came through in sound bites from yesterday once the 2-3% devaluation was put in perspective. I don't think this is the end though. I'd be inclined to say start of new currency wars. Either way it has had the positive framing of the Fed rate rise for what it will do? No doubt left whether we are in a new bull cycle as some analysts I heard/read were sprouting at one point.

Expecting DAX to possibly make a run fro 11100s & PP-R1 11282 as target.
Not confident however, and still favour the dark side (had to say that). We've also had thunder claps, lighting bolts and heavens of rain over night. This is sunny Worthing here... :)

We may get some consolidation and few days of sideways move before further falls. Guessing here but PPoints show the way. I'd go long above PP red line and short below it. I'd also go short at R levels just taking punts for another major drop down.

Watching and waiting for dead cat bounces for the next big leg down... (n)

PP-R1 @ 11282
PP-0 @ 11087
PP-S1 @ 10844

Attachments

• DAX_D_150813_0933.GIF
    DAX_D_150813_0933.GIF
    41.9 KB · Views: 128
SPX - PP Levels

Noticed we had a big dark cloud on Tuesday (shown with blue line) indicating a bearish reversal.

However, that following long pin bar is usually bullish for me showing bulls pushed back the bears.

Now we are in the middle of no man's land between a bearish and bullish candle-stick bars.

2050-40 level for SPX is very significant imo and it is acting as strong S for now. If/when it is breached should put on a good picnic for the bears.

PP-R1 @ 2100
PP0 @ 2075
PP-S1 @ 2062

Think we'll steady and move sideways again. Continue with short bias for the SPX. Have placed more sell limit orders below 2090. Expecting more downside. Upside moves limited.

(n)

Attachments

• SPX_D_150813_1013.GIF
    SPX_D_150813_1013.GIF
    42.3 KB · Views: 129