FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

.... or a boyfriend!

This made me burst out with :LOL:

Not far from the truth either.

Analysts talking about it say things like they get alerts to say their taxi has arrived.
Your dinner is in the dog.
Reminder you have a 3pm with Dr Schlutzee.
You have 15 new emails.

What's that all about then... Self indulgent bodies who can't manage the basics of life.

Honestly, if I was interviewing someone and they wore one of those Apple watches, I would have to ask them what why when and how they used the watch to gain insight into how they conduct them selves in their existence.

However, going forward the watch does present some opportunities with respect to health, sport and pay features which would have real benefits beyond those offered by smart phones.

PS. Nothing that other providers can't match or better.

Using new charting software so have no idea how to post it. But trend res starts from 495 and then 532-520. Trend sup 400-385.

Magandang umaga (Filipino) :)

Rare for me to be the first to post early in the morning. But here are the levels from the PP Jury...

DAILY - Charts - PP Levels

DAX has breached key Gann R/S line coupled with 11500s. The 11300 - 11200 region is significant as it has been KEY S/R level many times. If 11386 fails to hold they're likely to be tested and I'm guessing they'll hold and we'll get good bounces from those levels highlighted. We are likely to probe the lows and once again maintain short only bias.

SPX showing similar down moves and PP-S1 @ 2096 likely to be tested. Favour shorts only.

DOW was spritely last night with Amazon data but trend is down and we are approaching key support area at PP-S1 @ 17669. If and when the 17700 give way then further down side support levels likely to be tested imo. Shorts only.

fwiw we are likely to see continued slow descend coming off the highs to key support levels. The euphoria is finally dying out and reality setting in. Controlled landing sounds good. Oil is down, gold is down, Asia is down.

Attachments

• DAX_D_150724_0808.GIF
    DAX_D_150724_0808.GIF
    47.6 KB · Views: 111
  • SPX_D_150724_sod.GIF
    SPX_D_150724_sod.GIF
    40 KB · Views: 123
  • DOW_D_150724_0822.GIF
    DOW_D_150724_0822.GIF
    39.2 KB · Views: 133
Nice rally from 11440** major supp area
missed it...still asleep
💰💰💰💰💰

💔💔💔👺👺👺🐸🐸

the treats are in the 15 min candle chart for the dax
note the downtrend that started on 20 july

The stock market triggered yet another Hindenburg Omen observation Thursday, July 23rd, the third observation of this latest official H.O. cluster that the stock market generated Wednesday, July 22nd, and the 8th since June 10th.
from Robert Mchugh

actually..the downmove started on 21 july
note the dead cat bounce we marked yesterday...aqua column of "X"s

1088x28.gif

a look at today"s breakout
is it another dead cat bounce ?? a fake

aqua
will need to find some support..eventually

inwyzo.gif

bulls got kicked in the ass yesterday with that fake..lets see if they get kicked today