FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Wow...what a hummer
spent the last 10 mins adjusting stops to stay in the breakouts
missed the shorts from tbe top..no complaints

News out that is stating Tsipras may accept all bailout terms, that may explain the recent jump '

'1007: Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras is reportedly prepared to accept all his bailout creditors' conditions. According to the Financial Times, Tsipras will ask only for a handful of minor changes. The newspaper cited a two-page letter sent late Tuesday night by Tsipras to the heads of the European Commission, International Monetary Fund and European Central Bank, elaborating on Tuesday's surprise request for an extension of Greece's now-expired bailout and for a new rescue.'

News out that is stating Tsipras may accept all bailout terms, that may explain the recent jump '

'1007: Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras is reportedly prepared to accept all his bailout creditors' conditions. According to the Financial Times, Tsipras will ask only for a handful of minor changes. The newspaper cited a two-page letter sent late Tuesday night by Tsipras to the heads of the European Commission, International Monetary Fund and European Central Bank, elaborating on Tuesday's surprise request for an extension of Greece's now-expired bailout and for a new rescue.'

His trying to save his seat and power.

I think Merkel should stand firm and insist on the referendum.

He has shown his hand to be a weasal.

DAX is reversing and testing support at PP and possibly @ PP-S1

Sell limit order set @ 11235. PP-R1
Buy limit order set @ 10885. PP-S1

Sell limit order filled at 11,235.8 :)

And out for +35

My target was back down to PP but market sentiment has changed.

0582ikZz

Clearer view over the past 24 hours. Dax is in a downtrend - no surprise there.

Price is getting squeezed - it needs to break that price consolidation - methinks it'll be to the downside. But could it also be a reversal? Trend res @ around 11130 area. But also look to area posted on pre chart.

All other areas for sup / res stay the same as posted last sat.

Anyway guys, I'm off to the gym - cya tomorrow
Just look at that. Declining wedge normally means a massive pop to the upside. Guess we got that then but my short bias held me back haha

Just look at that. Declining wedge normally means a massive pop to the upside. Guess we got that then but my short bias held me back haha

fwiw - TA is not much for forecasting. Don't listen to what TA text books tell you. Like our H&S pattern - it's all hit and miss and simply targets and numbers to aim for. Could have easilly gone the other way if Greece accepted bailout as they led us to believe.

It's all news and FA driven if you want to look forward. TA is simply looking back and catching the wave when it appears on short and very short Time Frames.

I know there are lots of arguments about TA & FA and don't want to start one but great book to read if you are interested. Is an End to the Bull by Gary Norden

We've done a book review here at T2W if you wish to read them. (y)

Good PA on Dax this morning
Up from yesterday's close at 9:00pm, good retest and in t he direction of Delta count.
Long positions have been good, flat atm.

Attachments

• 2015-07-01_105651.pngDAX M5.png
    2015-07-01_105651.pngDAX M5.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 164